Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
In the year since AEW Dynamite’s been on the air, NXT has had 41 episodes with more than one women’s match. AEW has only had two.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I find it funny there are smart marks out there who say that Seth Rollins sucks and his character sucks when in actuality he’s one of the best wrestlers on the entire roster including NXT and has one of the best gimmicks on the main roster. It’s just that some of his feuds have been lackluster. The feud with Mysterio has been good, but should’ve ended at Payback. It’s not that it sucks, it’s just been going on too long.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Holofan4life  
I’m not sure if he’s going back to NXT. He said he quit. Does he mean quitting the main roster or just WWE in general?

@Holofan4life  
I still blame him for destroying not only the Mysterio family but also not letting me have another wrestling waifu. I can’t stand seeing Aaliyah being hated and getting disowned by her own family OVER MURPHY.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Maybe I just have poor taste, but I enjoyed the court segments between Miz and Otis. Seeing Teddy Long being able to understand Asuka’s Japanese I thought was hilarious.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
19 is of legal age, but it’s still kind of creepy to see you refer to a woman who’s barely above the age of 18 as your waifu. Especially if you’re in your late 20’s or 30’s like I assume you are. If you’re 18 or 19, then it’s more understandable.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Again, a crush on a celebrity is different than calling them your waifu. I have a minor crush on Trish Stratus, but I would never call her my waifu. Cartoon characters and anime characters, on the other hand, I would.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide