Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Please don’t hate me for suggesting this or trying to will this into existence, but I think there’s a very strong possibility this might happen. With Survivor Series marking 30 years of The Deadman, I think we’re probably getting Randy Orton Vs Undertaker for the title. I really hope that doesn’t happen, but with Randy Orton holding the WWE Championship and Roman Reigns holding the Universal Championship, I don’t see the two facing each other at Survivor Series since both are heel.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Randy Orton is the WWE Champion. The Miz is Mr. Money in the Bank. Just like how it was in 2010. And now, history could repeat itself. Miz cashed in on Randy on the November 22nd edition of Raw in 2010. This year, November 22 happens to be the day of Survivor Series.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Holofan4life

You can still have them in the cladssic SV tag as captains which seems to be the go to route

Honestly, the one thing I would will into existence is Sasha retaining till new year’s eve, but more than likely will lose it back in Survivor series
Background Pony #9381
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Dark Order Halloween Party” was just very Fun! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AEW #AllEliteWrestling
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The full card for Survivor Series has been announced. Here’s the card.

1. Raw Men vs. SmackDown Men

2. Raw Women vs. SmackDown Women

3. Bobby Lashley (U.S. champ) vs. Sami Zayn (IC champ)

4. New Day (Raw tag champs) vs. Street Profits (SD tag champs)

5. Asuka (Raw women’s champ) vs. Sasha Banks (SD women’s champ)

6. Randy Orton (WWE champ) vs. Roman Reigns (universal champ)

Personally, I’m most excited for New Day Vs Street Profits. It’s a fresh match up we’ve never seen before and I think it has the potential to be a banger.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@QuasarNova

Yeah, I am surprised by that as well. Especially because both Roman Reigns’ character is a dickhead and Orton’s character is a dickhead.

I think the match will be alright, but I also think the match will suffer from the fact that both wrestlers are extremely unlikable from a character standpoint. Orton has completely been a dick to legends since January of this year, and Roman is aligned with Paul Heyman having just almost killed members of his family. Who exactly are we supposed to cheer for?

On the flip side, it is kinda cool to see the two best heels in WWE right now have a match. It makes the match more unpredictable than if it was Roman Vs McIntyre. I do, however, think Roman will win. He’s being built as this unstoppable asskicker, and if the rumors are true he’s gonna main event WrestleMania next year, either against Big E or The Rock, then he should win against Orton.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Holofan4life

On the other hand, they pull the samw thing they do every year and have whatever happens on survivor series mean diddily squat regardless of the result

Hey roman is being built as champ we should give him the victory to build his character further

Nah fam raw is winning a loss wont matter just put him against the italian bold guy and it will be fine for the royal rumble.

I mean, nothng againt the mstch but cant stop thinking a classic survivor series match would allow for a more flexible handle to each wrestler om the long run than a singles
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I can’t wait for WWE to reveal that Riddle is actually Matt Riddle’s first name and that his real last name is Lynn. That way, his name is Riddle Lynn.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
If I were Seth Rollins, I wouldn’t say that Rey Mysterio isn’t the father.  
If I were Dominik or Rey Mysterio, I would accept Murphy’s reforming and wouldn’t disown Aaliyah for reforming him.  
If I were Vince, I would not accept this storyline.

That’s why I skipped this week’s SmackDown, because romance can be allowed in a family, regardless. I don’t care if there’s consequences of the Tribal Chief’s family or Sasha Banks accepts a rematch for the SmackDown Women’s Championship or what’s Team SmackDown for Survivor Series.

The Mysterio Family hates Aaliyah, and that’s my biggest flaw with this godforsaken angle. Now they’ll never see eye to eye in either kayfabe or real life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide