Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Congratulations to RAW for the lowest ratings in the 3rd hour how sad for the long running show on TV meh i don’t care RAW is trash
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, supposing that Sakura-con happens next spring, I wonder where I could get some wearable replica ring gear made.

Need long tights, shin covers, and a specific mask.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Mox said “I quit” loud and clear at the end of his promo, which was part of an outstanding segment involving him and Eddie Kingston. I think we’re getting a Royal Rumble 1999 scenario where Eddie Kingston holds the microphone up to Jon Moxley and he says I Quit, only it’s the pre-recorded audio. Just like The Rock and Mankind in 1999.

I think that would be a clever ending to the match because both Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston’s characters are badasses who never give up. So, by doing this, one of them would be giving up without actually giving up.

Then again, I don’t know if I want Kingston to be the one to take the title from Moxley. While Eddie has been phenomenal in AEW, Moxley has held the time for 9 months, and I think Kenny Omega should be the one to take the title off of him.
Nodqfan

@Holofan4life

See I’m the opposite I’d love a Kingston win and title reign even if it were a short one.

However, in rewatching PAC’s promo they appear to be setting up a feud between him and Kingston over the fact that Kingston took the Lucha Bros and broke up Death Triangle to form whatever Kingston’s stable is called.
Background Pony #9381
Rumors are outthere that Sting possibly makes a Surprise Appearence at AEW Full Gear, maybe he plays a Role in the Darby Allin vs Cody Match?

#AEWFullGear #AllEliteWrestling #StingToAEW?

Saturday will be a Great Day for Pro Wrestling, NJPW Power Struggle & AEW Full Gear should be very Enjoyable Shows yeah! :D

#njpst #AEWFullGear
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@QuasarNova  
I think she’s with Murphy, who turned on Rollins.

But what you said is the reason why I HATE this storyline.

Someone adopt this poor lady now that the Mysterio family disowned her over A FUCKING REFORMING.

Jeez, Vince hates families and marriages. I can tell by how real it felt with the Mysterio/Rollins angle and the Lanashley angle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide