Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Guessing the exclusivity deals for Sony haven’t been working out at all. Hoping this means the PC releases for Rebirth and FFXVI are coming sooner
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Kiryu-Chan
I’m wondering if this also means their previously exclusive Final Fantasy titles will be released for Xbox/switch too
I know the memo said that FUTURE games will be multi-platform but I didn’t see anything about their older/current games
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’m starting to see why KH fans didn’t like the Tangled and Frozen worlds in KH3. It’s literally just the movies, but with Sora, Donald, and Goofy thrown in there.
I know the previous games sorta did that as well, but those worlds weren’t afraid of switching things up to keep from feeling this slap-dashed (KH1 had the princesses of light subplot, and KH2 had the revisits).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
What makes those worlds worse is that unless you’ve seen the actual movies, none of the events as presented in the game make any sense.
Like with Frozen and Hans. Hans is the main villain of the movie, yet in the game world he only appears for like one cutscene near the end and game never explains to you who he is or why he has one of the Princesses.
Admittedly that’s an issue with most of the Disney worlds in the KH series, but Frozen and Tangled really stood out wiht this issue
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Don’t Frozen and Tangled take place in the same universe? But Kingdom Hearts gives them separate planets and thus story plot anyway?
Background Pony #4DCF
Shooter fans: Small brain.
Rpg fans: Large brain.
Strategy fans: Huge brain.
Puzzle fans: Brainiac brain.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
AFAIK that’s more of a fan theory/easter egg then outright canon
@Penguin Dragneel
Also idk if its just me but it felt REALLY obvious that the KH team wanted Elza to have a bigger role deviating from how she was in the movie (iirc she was supposed to be a boss battle), but Disney had to put their foot down
phoenixacezero
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Icicle Niceicle 1517
Just like his existence in the movie except smaller. This world could have been used to show him as a manipulator where he could have tricked Sora, Donald, and Goofy into believing Elsa was the main big bad of that world with summoning ice theme heartless with one looking like the queen herself to making it look like she’s attacking different areas. The later have a scene where it reveled impostor heartless following order from Hans. A crescendo with battle against Hans and the impostor heartless. One part me of thinking a double battle but the other saying they fuse to create the main boss of the area; Skoll.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide