Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Melee Based Enemies in games centered around using guns or stealth should always have a visual indicator within their design itself as to why fighting them with your bare fists head on is a bad idea.
You aren’t beating these guys with boxing skills:
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
Well I took care of the glowing sea, got assraped by deathclaws that kept grabbing me in my power armor.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
MK1 is in early access and thus the entire story has already been uploaded to youtube in supercuts.
Especially relevant since those leaks from way back were wrong. Roster was legit but the story goes to some places.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

from the first 17 minutes of gameplay and the way Netherrealm Studios does their story mode we can already tell that Kung Lao is just gonna take Ls from chapter 2 onwards
but idk I haven’t seen the story mode.
I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

TIL that the original Super Smash Bros. had a promotional event called Super Smash Bros. Slamfest ’99 in which actors wearing the same Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong and Pikachu costumes from the North American commercial would duke it out in a staged wrestling match in MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park in Las Vegas.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@icicle wicicle 1517
Some execs really need to be blacklisted from running another company again
They always hop around companies after ruining one after another riding on golden parachutes and fat bonuses they don’t deserve.
There needs to be apparatuses placed in industries to discourage such practices.
Insider trading especially
There also should be a platform where consumers, shareholders and employees are able to rate each prominent individual that have had executive positions in large firms of various industries.
Consumers and labourers have the right to know about those who are tasked to oversee their operations.
Treat them the same way you’d treat bureaucrats. Hold them to the same accountability.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@icicle wicicle 1517
Some execs really need to be blacklisted from running another company again
Not going to happen with the fact that these same exact execs run the world. Stopping capitalism is like trying to nudge Earth into the Sun with a tennis ball launcher: physics says it’s theoretically possible, but in practice it’s not.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I made the terrible mistake of buying Baldur’s Gate 3 even though I know fully well that it will consume me.
My hour spent in character creation is proof of that.
Made my first character a half-elf warlock with The Great Old Ones as patrons.
His whole goal is to inflict random chaos by doing a mix of good, wholesome actions and pants on head evil actions to further the inscrutable wills of his masters.
And is 100% shooting for the “become a mindflayer, enslave the netherbrain, and take over the world” route.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I thought F-Zero 99 looked cool but that was a real Monkey’s Paw announcement. Was hoping for that GX Remaster rumor to be true but nope
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Hey look Paper Mario the Thousand Year door is back.
And that’s also an instant buy for many Nintendo fans or even Mario fans or even Paper Mario Fans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide