Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The stinging mechanism of a jellyfish is undoubtedly scary

Once the tentacles sticks to a victim, it releases thousands of cells that explode and spread venom into the victim’s skin. Imagine thousands of those cells exploding simultaneously and scatters all the venom, causing massive pain and swelling
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m in the middle of Love Live! Sunshine!! season 2 and I think Love Live! Sunshine!! is better than Love Live!

Love Live! is about success, whereas Love Live! Sunshine!! is about failure and learning to deal with failure. I think that makes for a more compelling and relatable story.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’m currently building my MCU Blu-Ray library. I’ve got Captain America 1 coming in the mail, then I need to get The Avengers and I’ll have completed Phase 1.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide