Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #7E74
Finally watching Seinfeld.

You know, Seinfeld invented a lot of stuff that we take for granted now.
Background Pony #7E74
Not to be sexist, but people don’t actually care about the Women’s World Cup, do they?
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
My dad was very responsible when it came to age ratings in video games and movies, he never let me play or watch anything with a rating that’s higher than my age.

At least…he USED to. When I turned 14, he basically stopped caring.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@TempFizzle  
the only thing i remember about how to beat it is to spread your damage potential out because it can auto remove all but one party member regardless of anyone’s HP, so all 3 need to be capable of theoretically soloing it,
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Good news everybody! I’ve been feeling so much better than I should be these past few days and should this recovering trend would furtherly go on, my doctors just told us I will be discharged off the hospital this Saturday!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide