Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Watching Fastnacht/Fasching/Carnival/whatever in Mainz on TV, it’s a really…fascinating parade, to say the least

There has been a float of Merkle getting speared in the butt by some other politician here

And there has been a float of Trump spearing the statue of liberty in the butt in a different way

everybody’s fucking in the butt i guess
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
i don’t know what it is but i hate everything about this character

full

i don’t even know this character’s name but he annoys me every time he is on screen, which thankfully isn’t that much

he could probably donate to charity and save baby whales and still annoy me just by existing
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@ToskiHero  
yeah probably

i hate this character from umishou for the same reason

full

there’s having a weird character design and there’s just having an obnoxious character design

and when its the latter i always just want to punch them for some reason, it draws some sort of weird rage from me
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@pixel  
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That’s her crowning moment and it’s glorious. Like I’ve said, she’s not best grill, Maria is best grill, but I’d say Rika is funniest grill.

Actually, I’d say Relay is the best episode as a whole, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you’re watching it on KissAnime it’ll just show up alongside the rest of the first season as episode 13.

It’s great, but I won’t go into too much detail or anything, you have to see it for yourself. Everything about Relay is great, and it sucks that it’s the one episode that had to go unaired.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
Man.

I’m REALLY enjoying Busou Renkin!

This show seems pretty underrated. I’ve never heard anyone talk about it before. the only reason why I found out about it was from TFS plays Jump Ultimate stars and the main character is in it and it shows some panels from the manga.

I guess it’s just one of those Shonen Manga’s that just dwindled under the cracks of every other Shonen or just manga in general.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide