Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@pixel":](/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2914309#post_2914309
)  
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's her crowning moment and it's _*glorious._* Like I've said, she's not best grill, Maria is best grill, but I'd say Rika is funniest grill.

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode as a whole, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season as episode 13.

It's great, but I won't go into too much detail or anything, you have to see it for yourself. Everything about Relay is great, and it sucks that it's the one episode that had to go unaired.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@pixel":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2914309#post_2914309
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's Rika'sher crowning moment and it's _glorious._ Like I've said, she's not best grill, Maria is best grill, but I'd say Rika is funniest grill.

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season as episode 13.

It's great, but I won't go into too much detail or anything, you have to see it for yourself. Everything about Relay is great, and it sucks that it's the one episode that had to go unaired.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@pixel":/generals/time-wasting-thread-30-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2914309#post_2914309
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's theRika's crowning moment of the character and it's _glorious._

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season as episode 13.

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's the crowning moment of the character and it's _glorious._

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Oh god, then just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's the crowning moment of the character and it's _glorious._

iIt's great, but I won't go into too much detail or anything, you have to see it for yourself.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay/episode 13 is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season as episode 13.

it's great.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay/episode 13 is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season.

it's great.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Oh god, just wait until her part in episode 13/Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai. That's the crowning moment of the character and it's _glorious._

Actually, I'd say Relay is the best episode, with the only other possibility for best episode being episode 3 of NEXT. Relay/episode 13 is actually an episode that went unaired and was later released as an OVA, but if you're watching it on KissAnime it'll just show up alongside the rest of the first season.

it's great.
No reason given