The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #2536
@Vivace
How verified was this information??
I honestly don’t feel like my brain shrunk at all after having mild case.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Awhile back my doctor suffered a seizure and died later on which shocked me when I heard about it. at first, I thought it was his father who’s also a doctor but before I saw him for the last time he said to my mom and me he had COVID two times I don’t know if COVID was the cause of the seizure can COVID lead to seizures?
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Sitting here having worked in perhaps the most vulnerable field(s) to COVID without being a nurse having missed every bullet as far as I know. Just got the ill effects of the vaccine.
But if you also told me I had it asymptomatic I wouldn’t be surprised, though no one close to me has gotten it either so that’s unlikely.
Where the fuck is my prize. Can I get a cool patch to sew onto my jacket at least
Background Pony #2536
@lonewolf
Damn, I knew all along there’s so such reason to be optimistic most of the time, and there’s always a reason to be pessimistic most of the time. But this is fucked in many levels.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If ya’ll knew about the kind of work that goes on in infectious disease labs around the country you’d never want to leave your homes again.
The issue here is that they did not properly clear the study with NIAID, the main funder and oversight directors for the lab in question. The prelim they filed did not cover the specific actions they would be taking during the study, containing a more generalized description.
The lab operated the study under Bio-security level 3 protocols, the second highest, and it’s a well established laboratory. Not a quack farm where mad scientists are tinkering with the apocalypse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide