The SJW Thread [edge containment zone] [possibly NSFW]

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@apegacine  
To BABD: Women have boobs. Deal with it.

You can’t say “Women can express themselves any way they want” then turn around and say “Cover that women up!”

That’s called Hypocrisy, a word you’re not familiar with, but masters of it.

I really wish someone would make a video on these idiots and call them out on their sex-negative worldview. The butthurt would be glorious.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Cyborg_pony  
You can’t, if you make it and you are male you will be acused and dismissed as mansplaining of women issues, and if you are woman they will pretend that you don’t exist, especially your video or they accuse you being gender traitor to trying to get score with dudebros.
Background Pony #4EC4
@lonewolf  
Bah.

I’ve seen fellow wrirers post crap that equates not supporting the liberal agenda with being a terrorist.

Damn shame. I wanted to think him a friend in the industry.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

When you think Marvel can’t get any worse I present…  
The “Unstopable” Wasp.  
full

Oh yeah, it’s dreck. It’s complete hogwash based on a list made up by the authors to say that all the male scientists in the Marvel universe are more celebrated and how She’s going to make #1 because “GUUUUURRRRRRL POWER!

It’s the most ham-fisted and if you ask me blatantly sexist the way they think girls need to be talked to like 7 year olds.  
And here’s a message from one of the writers:  
full

Uh-huh. You polish that Ivory breast plate every night hoping “M’lday” will call upon you there Sir Malfem of Cuckshire
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Cyborg_pony  
Pro-Life and… Pro same-sex marriage?

I still find it funny how these people who used to be so socially liberal are now so radicalized and narrow-minded that they’re adamantly against same-sex marriage?

They’ve gone full circled. Really should be an Ouroboros, as you said.

Bravo, bravo.

Anyways, let’s talk about the sexism in society.

full

This is a good reason to hate SJW’s, and why people who think society’s sexist against women are stupid and cause problems.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
and why people who think society’s sexist against women are stupid and cause problems

Hey. Don’t go too far up your own ass.  
Frankfully, i believe that american society is still sexist in a few points.  
There’s the wage gap.  
There’s the question of abortion, and people like Mike Pence trying to defuse it.  
There’s the problem with women still being forced into individual household tasks within a familiary structure. Most “household caring men” are just single men.  
There’s the fact that women are, still, almost always the victim of rape. And many people blame it on the clothes they’re wearing.  
There are, indeed, problems women face in american society (from what i hear), and those are still worth fighting for. Of course, feminists shouldn’t overshoot their importance, but it’s necessary to wear down the small things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Turned into new-/pol/