Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Time to get spooky
@BlitztheDragon
This election will send ripples is the very least.
@Dustcan
I mean, if they use their freedom of choice not to vote, it’s their choice. It’s barring people from voting where things get messy.
@Zincy
I pray at least Harris takes them up on that offer.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Projections on current tax system vs the one proposed in Project 2025, for families with 2 children.
Also projection on corporation taxing.
I’m sure Trickle Down Economics will work this time. Didn’t work for the last 40 years, but now is when the tipping point should happen!
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Voter registration and volunteering is surging in swing states, including Florida, Texas, and North Carolina.
Magic Nova
Sunburst - Derpi Supporter
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Needs more Starburst
Now as an Australian looking at the US presidential campaign all I can say is that I personally support neither Trump or Harris.
But my greatest fear for Americans and the world is a second Trump term. The guy is an aspiring dictator trying to destroy what veneer of democracy the US has left and fully establish his and his Project 2025 loyalists dream of a fascist America. 1930’s Germany style no less.
If you aren’t affluent, white, male, fellow far-right supporter, you are in trouble. When he said that he would either deport up to 15 million immigrants, illegal or otherwise, or lock them up in ‘camps’ as it were I was deeply concerned.
When Trump promises to do something, he tends to se it done. The idea of locking up millions of a ethnic minority into, again using air quotes, ‘camps’, all I could think of was two things; one was this:
The second was how much Trump and the whole Republican Party going to take pages from the Third Riche? The guy already attempted to overthrow the US government once already. He has on multiple occasions threatened political violence against who he perceives as traitors. He has open admiration for autocratic dictators and a contempt for democracy that is appalling to say the least.
Now you might think that I have no problem with the Democrats. But they are complicit in all of this by being enablers in the US’s slow march towards a fascist regime. All they ever seem to do is temporarily halt the slide for a few years before the Republicans take over and the slide resumes.
They should be blasting the Republicans day in and day out about how they have open contempt for the democratic process, for the rule of law, for checks and balances of the political system, for the constitution and for their nominated candidate for the White House as a traitor to the American people for attempting to usurp the will of the people and attempt to
establish himself as a petty tyrant.
But they do nothing about it. There should be a proper centre left party to balance the right wing Democrats and for the Republican Party’s complete abolition. Any party in any democratic system that has any aspirations, however small, to establish tyrannical power should not be allowed to stand. Easier said than done I’m fully aware. But if American democracy is to survive, it might be time for the nation to seriously consider systemic change.
If it doesn’t, the American people and for that matter the world should be deeply concerned.
…and that’s my 5¢ in.
Background Pony #1F81
I see that Tim Pool’s beanie is continuing to cut off circulation to that peanut brain of his
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #10F6
Women can vote in this country, and Texas does have a high population. And people see what Abbott is like? and Ted Cruz. So even they are sick of it.
Also I do see some members of the Republican Party jumping to join the Coconut Lady’s train. Because they lost faith in Donald Trump.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@igotnopicks
Texas has been slowly turning purple for decades it’s an accepted fact that it will turn blue as it’s urban population grows and that following that Republicans will never hold the white house again,
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
When Trump promises to do something, he tends to se it done. The idea of locking up millions of a ethnic minority into, again using air quotes, ‘camps’, all I could think of was two things; one was this:
Well kinda. One of the saving graces of the Trump administration was that Trump is a retard who gets bored easy.
There’s been plenty of stories about how the only reason we didn’t go to war with Venezuela was because Trump got bored and…just stopped thumping for war. Or how e literally at one point had fighter jets in the air waiting for the order to drop missiles on Iranian targets, but those orders never came because the fatass got distracted by some other shiny object (Thank God).
This is not a good thing. Having the fate of the world in the hands of the ever-shifting whims of a manchild is a dangerous prospect. It’s not a comforting thought to think that the only thing stopping Trump from making good on his threats is to hope that he finds something new to rage at.
The TL;DR is that he’s wrong about everything. It’s almost a skill.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shortly before Biden dropped out, Ted Cruz predicted that he would, and warned his fellow Republicans that his reelection isn’t guaranteed. Until the assassination attempt on Trump, Democratic challenger Colin Allred was statistically tied with Cruz in the polling, though Cruz pulled ahead after the attempt, but was still within margin of error.
If it’s true that there’s a surge of registration and volunteering going on in Florida, North Carolina, and Texas, well worst case scenario the Republicans are going to be forced to spend money in previously “safe” states, two of which also happen to be quite expensive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Steam Drulls - Furry 3D Platfromer!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide