Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
My dude, forcibly deporting people from one region and culture and planting them thousands of miles away into another, turning them into a minority forced to integrate or ghetoize, and then importing your own people into the now occupied region to impose your culture and dilute the original… Is genocide. You don’t need planned starvation or gas chambers or running down villagers with cavalry for a genocide.
Don’t you understand the meaning of the word genocide? here you are:
Genocide is a form of mass violence that is defined by the UN as acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group as such.
The USSR did not have the task of exterminating peoples; initially there was no such task; the USSR did not engage in any genocide with the aim of destroying one or another ethnic group.
Yes, the USSR had a Gulag where political prisoners were sent, but this is also NOT Genocide, this is certainly bad and I do not support it, then the USSR did a hundred, but the USSR did not have a goal to deliberately destroy Russians or Tatars or anyone else.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Don’t bother replying to him.
That’s right, when there are not enough counterarguments, it’s better to ignore, it’s so convenient))
Not as good as strawmanning like you do, this way you get the added bonus of always feeling superior without having to learn a thing.
You are telling me that according to our American news headlines, everything is very bad in Russia.
No, you’re the one saying we’re saying that.
You’re telling me that I don’t want to hear the “truth.” So what exactly is the truth? can you explain in more detail?
Why? So you can make a strawman out of your misunderstanding of my explanation too?
You probably missed the part where I said I’m not interested, so I’ll say it again: I’m not interested.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
That would violate the number 1 rule of “might makes right.” These people are all for it until they are the ones at the bottom, than they bitch about being cheated out of the system and life shouldn’t be unfair to them because they work hard.
Well, I have already encountered the “right of the strong” for all Russians only on the grounds that we are Russians, we have all had PayPal blocked.
Israel fires at journalists and Palestinians and civilians, has McDonald’s left Israel? blocked PayPal for all Israelis? No))
Because I don’t support the “right of the strong”, but this is our truth of life.
The USA is a world hegemon that can push through its interests.
Yes, you can of course say that “but this is not fair! Why aren’t Americans or Israelis blocked from PayPal?”
But there is no point in whining, because this is the “right of the strong”
So thanks for reminding me, but I already encountered this)
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Atlas_66
I pray that you don’t actually believe:
  1. that “violence” and “destroy” exclusively refers to kill
  2. that the USSR wasn’t full of ethnonationalists that earnestly believed the soviet union was just Russia and its colonial territories by another name
The fun thing is I’m fairly sure you do know these things as false and are just trying to rile people up for fun, for whatever reason sociopaths like you do that shit.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
The fun thing is I’m fairly sure you do know these things as false and are just trying to rile people up for fun, for whatever reason sociopaths like you do that shit.
Like I said, I’m suspecting him of playing up his poor grasp of the English language to pretend he misunderstood our point and double down whenever we try to correct him. Another reason why arguing with morons is a waste of our time and brain cells.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
Not as good as strawmanning like you do, this way you get the added bonus of always feeling superior without having to learn a thing.
You again made some abstract comment based on nothing.
What is he studying? where should I study? say everything directly and without hints.
No, you’re the one saying we’re saying that.
Didn’t you say that in Russia everything is bad at the front? that the Russians are losing a lot of people.
Another person above told me that here in Russia I’m freezing at a cold gas station.
They are also constantly trying to prove to me that Russia is losing at the front and everything is fine with Ukraine.
Aren’t you trying to prove this to me? Am I confusing something?
Why? So you can make a strawman out of your misunderstanding of my explanation too? You probably missed the part where I said I’m not interested, so I’ll say it again: I’m not interested.
Yes, that’s a good excuse, you yourself started the discussion with me, I didn’t force you, and now you yourself refuse to answer me when I provide an argument)
Okay, live in your own world and don’t pay attention to me.
At the same time, initially you were the first to start a discussion with me, but as soon as you realized that you were not exporting, you now began to ignore and recommend others not to answer me.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
I pray that you don’t actually believe:that “violence” and “destroy” exclusively refers to kill that the USSR wasn’t full of ethnonationalists that earnestly believed the soviet union was just Russia and its colonial territories by another name
I gave you the exact definition of “genocide”: it is the destruction of certain people based on race or ethnicity, it doesn’t matter what you do, genocides can be carried out in different ways, it doesn’t matter.
But an important definition is if there is an exact goal that it is necessary to “destroy” certain people en masse.
The USSR was not engaged in the destruction of peoples or other nationalities, well, only the destruction of “classes”, but let’s not talk about that)
For example, there was a massive famine during the Russian Empire, many people died there, so was it genocide? no, it’s just a disaster and a catastrophe and mass famine, but it’s NOT Genocide.
In the USSR in the 30s there was a famine in the Central Black Earth Region, the Northern Caucasus, the Urals, the Volga region, the Southern Urals, and Southern Siberia
This was a massive famine and catastrophe, as a result of the sanctions imposed on the USSR, it was not a harvest and bad logistics. But mass famine cannot be called genocide.
By the way, in the USA during the Great Depression, was it genocide? do you call this genocide too? I think no.
I have my own opinion and I try to argue, you don’t know what to answer to this, to my arguments, and now you’re trying to look for a reason to cling to.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@Ereiam
Recently, an American on Twitter invited me to chat on Discord for my birthday.
Well, I honestly answered that I’m sorry, but English is not my native language, and I don’t understand English speech by ear, I can’t communicate in English.
Yes, my English is very bad.
I didn’t go to Discord for my birthday because I wouldn’t be able to communicate.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Atlas_66
Then why do you keep trying to argue with us if, by your own admission, you can’t understand our replies properly?
You’re either naively trying to punch above your weight class and, failing that, go below the belt by putting up bad faith arguments, or you know what you’re doing and, like The Smiling Pony said, are just doing this to try and get a rise out of people.
Either way, I don’t have the time or patience to get down to your level, so I think you’d better stop shitting up this thread with your verbal diarrhoea and leave until you’re truly ready to give this arguing thing a honest try.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Well duh, the world sucks and life’s not fair, but that doesn’t we shouldn’t strive to help out however we can according to our ability.
Okay, so what do you propose to do? There is a conflict between Israel and Palestine, go ahead and solve it.
Don’t sit still.
The United States is right now engaged in the occupation of Syria, and is touching oil from there, what do you personally propose to do about this?
Go to a single picket with a poster in front of the White House?
You expect me to have answers to solve the world’s problems?! What am I, a fuckin’ guru?!
Protesting doesn’t do shit and I admit I’m cynical toward how the world works, but I still try to use that anger to drive me to try at least something like set a good example toward others and try to treat others like a fellow human being, occasionally donating money here and there whether it’s charities or even individuals I see struggling to keep themselves afloat; that’s how I try to help the world. Even something as little as that can go a long way toward bettering society.
There is no excuse to be shitty.
Well, at least you admit that geopolitics is a generally shitty place. Every politician is cynical and every country cares about its geopolitical interests on the world stage.
Okay, what actions will you personally take?
I won’t do anything about this, my main concern is ordering pizza, going for a walk around the city and drawing (:
That’s all I care about, and I’m also waiting for new episodes of my favorite anime.
I already mentioned above what I already do for others. What have you done toward your fellow man? :P
I honestly wish I could travel the world and volunteer my efforts, not to fight but rather to heal, but alas
We are all different people with different interests, and among people there are many volunteers who help people, and in Russia there are a lot of people who volunteer to go to the front so as not to fight, they don’t even want to take weapons, but in order to provide assistance in the form of delivering batteries, products and gifts for children.
There are such people in every country, in Russia and Ukraine and in the USA
I personally don’t care about any of this, because that’s the kind of person I am.
But the volunteers who go to dangerous places to help people, they are heroes and they are great.
Ah, well I guess that answers my question, then… Good to know you have no empathy.
I’m stuck here in a country that might as well already be a slave society with no federally-mandated vacation days
hmm, what country are you in? Well, laws can also change even in a country from region to region, what city are you in? Apparently, your fate is not easy based on your description.
None of your fuckin’ business.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Rudy Guiliani was already found liable of defamation towards a pair of Georgia Election Poll workers for the 2020 election. He accused them of, among other things, passing between each other usb drives filled with fraudulent ballots. Review of the footage showed they were sharing candy or tic tacs. His trial for the amount he has to pay in fines and damages was today.
Background Pony #D717
@NitroFury
Talk about adding a can of gasoline to an already raging fire. Probably gonna be hearing this for months on social media. Israel’s already walking on eggshells, and this ain’t helping.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

“We have definitive proof that these so-called ‘hostages’ were actually HAMAS insurgents. By the way, if you say that the proof are bad photoshops, you are antisemite! Any questions?”
Or really just keep ignoring the backlash, it’s not like the US will stop supporting them anyways.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@The Smiling Pony
In most cases in does refer to killing except for forced sterilisations or transferring children from one group to another
Not that it matters here because the Soviets did kill a lot of Tatars during the ethnic cleansing of Crimea, a lot was on purpose
It’s literally in the Wikipedia article
The records show that at least 7,889 Crimean Tatars died during this long journey, amounting to about 4 per cent of their entire ethnicity
However, not long after that report, the NKVD found out that one of its units had forgotten to deport people from the Arabat Spit. Instead of preparing an additional transfer in trains, on 20 July the NKVD boarded hundreds of Crimean Tatars onto an old boat, took it to the middle of the Azov Sea, and sank the ship. Those who did not drown were finished off by machine guns
There’s argument on the intent part but the Soviets forced the Tatars into hard forced labour following the deportations and gave them little food during the process
If this happened in Nazi Germany, genocide would be applied as the word all the same
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide