Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
Cause I was sitting in my nice cozy desk job, drinking an over-priced coffee instead of living in a frozen, meth-infested glorified gas-station painfully calling itself a “country”.
Well, now I’m sitting comfortably at home in my apartment, coffee is really expensive in Russia, a can of coffee costs somewhere around 260-500 rubles, and there are also ones for 1000 rubles, different price tags for coffee.
I don’t know about freezing, in Russia we have central heating, which is on around the clock in winter, even in winter I have to open the window because it’s very, very hot.
Any Russian will confirm this fact to you)
There is an American here who moved to Russia, he is a former military man who went through the Afghan war, now he has recorded a video, maybe this video will interest you (:
“How TO Get A Russian Visa | Traveling To Russiа” https://youtu.be/Cl3WfSy_nrk?si=CimaaG_x1PpYdj7t
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@Atlas_66
Every pro-Russian argument has to have a “but ‘Murica did it too” it seems. We pulled out of Vietnam and Afghanistan, so maybe Russia can pull out of Ukraine too.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Natry
Whataboutism is part of the culture. They see that someone did something questionable in the past, they use it as cover when called out for doing something far worse in a kindergarten level attempt to muddy the waters and shift focus.
The truth is he’s a cynic that doesn’t care and thinks it’s amusing that others aren’t as soulless as him.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

If you’re such a huge supporter of the idea of “might makes right” and “law of the jungle”, then why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and go serve in this invasion? I’m under the impression you’re all talk and no substance.
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
I especially love how he mentions “the law of the jungle” when that precious jungle of his could very well send him straight to the meat grinder, see how much he cares about it then. I seriously hope he gets drafted so he could see how great his “jungle” is.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
We in the collective West have no NEED to go to the front
Well, in Russia there is no need for everyone to go to the front, we have free open borders, if you don’t like something, you can just leave. We also have enough volunteers and contract workers at the front; no additional mobilization is required.
Well, in Russia there are different categories of fitness, for example, I did not serve in the army, and I was declared unfit. But if I am called up, even if people like me are needed at the front, who do not know how to hold a machine gun correctly. This means that I will definitely understand that everything is very bad at the front.
But do you know where the borders are closed for young people and there is a general large-scale mobilization going on? In Ukraine)) Yes, many Ukrainians do not want to get into the meat grinder at the front, and they run away and evade the army in every possible way.
There are many videos of Ukrainians trying to illegally cross the border and escape from Zelensky.
There is a video of how in Ukraine the military is chasing young people.
Because Ukraine had HUGE losses during the assault attempt, and new people are needed, because Ukraine is running out of people.
And many young people really dream of leaving Ukraine so as not to die in the war, but Zelensky cannot allow them to do this.
aggressive third-world states with economies smaller than that of Texas, what matters is that we put weapons in the hands of determined defenders.
How harsh you speak about Ukraine, but in some ways you are right, this is an aggressive state that shells the Donbass and attacked the inhabitants in 2014.
Now Ukraine is like a mad dog, which is located next to Russian territory and is a big pain in the ass, but it is beneficial for the United States to have such a situation from the point of view of geopolitics.
The fact that a coup d’état was carried out in Ukraine with the support of American intelligence services is a loss for Russia from the point of view of geopolitics.
By the way, here’s a video, Kyiv and Moscow, comparison of public transport, so where is the third world? draw your own conclusions.
As a person who worries so much about Ukraine from the United States, it’s better not to stutter about the third world))
Kyiv and Moscow. Comparison of streets and transport https://youtu.be/_PWmLE01kF0?si=CsQmuGQkTk6tB3_z
What do you believe makes it to where, for example, an American HAS to go to Ukraine to do his part?
I can ask you the same question) a similar question, why do you so want me to go to the front? Do you really want me to go to war? but why? I do not understand))
What contribution do you want me to make?
What need is there when he may instead make a couple donations here or there to his preferred unit of choice, pay his taxes on time, and then boot up TG and watch his contributions go to town on pidorusnya?
There are also charitable foundations in Russia, they help the military, buy quadcopters, and recently there was a collection to support the children of Donbass and to buy New Year’s gifts for those who lost their fathers in the war.
We also have many charitable private foundations.
And the fact that the Americans voluntarily donate to Ukraine, are you sure that all the money goes to the right place?) Does this help you much? I don’t see that there are any changes at the front in favor of Ukraine.
Zelensky directly promised that Crimea would be recaptured, but where is the result? I don’t see that Zelensky’s communications come true.
Ukraine cannot even capture Donetsk, although NATO seems to be allocating money, I heard, and many Americans are throwing away huge amounts of money for the war in Ukraine, but.. and where is the result? For you, Russia is a very backward country with poor weapons, so I ask again WHERE IS THE RESULT? xD
go to town on pidorusnya?
And regarding this insult based on nationality, I condemn you for this, and it’s immediately clear that you’re still a chauvinist.
But I think that resorting to such insults is low and wrong.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
Every pro-Russian argument has to have a “but ‘Murica did it too” it seems.
What’s wrong with this argument? Yes, the USA did this, and not only it, Turkey, Israel, so why should not Russian? I’m asking you this question directly, without cuts.
We pulled out of Vietnam and Afghanistan, so maybe Russia can pull out of Ukraine too.
Maybe yes, maybe not, for US geopolitics Ukraine is like Afghanistan, it’s a way to weaken Russia.
The top US elites don’t care what happens to Ukraine, this is just a way to enrich themselves and with the goal of weakening Russia.
But what will happen in the future, neither you nor I can know.
Now this is a war of resources, here who will be the first to crumble, and Ukraine would have collapsed long ago with a currency default and crisis, if not for the HUGE injections of American taxpayers’ money from the Democratic Party.
And Russia is a huge superpower with enormous resources, Russia won’t just fall down either))
Well.. let’s see what will happen in the future, we don’t know.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
The truth is he’s a cynic that doesn’t care and thinks it’s amusing that others aren’t as soulless as him.
But no, I feel sorry for the people of both Ukraine and Russia, we are like the Belarusians, we are all brothers.
In general, I think any war is bad, I do not approve of war.
But Russia does not exist in a spherical vacuum, there are a bunch of other countries with different interests, I understand that Ukraine is just a puppet, the USA has its own interests, Russia has its own, just like China)
Japan or Ukraine do not have their own sovereignty, they are all just puppets, bargaining chips.
I’m just telling the truth of life, it’s not me being cynical, but geopolitics in general.
Welcome!
Natry
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@Atlas_66
It’s wrong because what someone else does has no bearing on the morality of your own actions. If your neighbor murders someone, it doesn’t give you an okay to do the same.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
If you’re such a huge supporter of the idea of “might makes right” and “law of the jungle”,I’m not a supporter of these
I’m just saying it straight as it is, whether you like it or not, this is how geopolitics works in general.
To put it in simple words, it’s like putting prisoners in one room, and Whoever dropped the soap is considered a “prison bitch” - That’s the whole world politics, it generally looks like this.
We don’t live in a fairy-tale world with rainbows and ponies, there is still real life, and not everyone may like it.
No, I do not advocate the “right of the strong”; if world laws really worked, and the UN were not a useless organization and looked at all countries without hypocrisy, I would be only happy.
But as you understand, this is not so, I do not advocate this, I just say it as it is.
then why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and go serve in this invasion? I’m under the impression you’re all talk and no substance.
Well, look, why don’t you go and serve as volunteers in the Ukrainian army? Are you for Ukraine? Well, go and serve, and don’t only speak out on the Internet.
I can ask you the same question)
You also talk a lot but do nothing.
p.s. I am against war and I am for peace, but it is important to remind you that I am against ANY war.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
It’s wrong because what someone else does has no bearing on the morality of your own actions. If your neighbor murders someone, it doesn’t give you an okay to do the same.
Great, so now you stand for morality. Who decides what is right or wrong?
Well, look, Ukraine began to exterminate the residents of Donbass, an attack was carried out after the Maidan of 2014, Russia stood up for the residents of Dobass, do you propose to sit and watch as the neo-Nazi Azov regiment slaughters residents in Donetsk? no, we won’t look at it just like that.
Russia also has its own geopolitical interests here, as in the case of Crimea.
Crimea, by the way, is Russia, I remind you))
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I’m not a supporter of these
I’m just saying it straight as it is, whether you like it or not, this is how geopolitics works in general.
To put it in simple words, it’s like putting prisoners in one room, and Whoever dropped the soap is considered a “prison bitch” - That’s the whole world politics, it generally looks like this.
We don’t live in a fairy-tale world with rainbows and ponies, there is still real life, and not everyone may like it.
No, I do not advocate the “right of the strong”; if world laws really worked, and the UN were not a useless organization and looked at all countries without hypocrisy, I would be only happy.
But as you understand, this is not so, I do not advocate this, I just say it as it is.
Well duh, the world sucks and life’s not fair, but that doesn’t we shouldn’t strive to help out however we can according to our ability. People rape and murder, this is an unfortunate fact, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive to transcend above our base instincts and be better people. There is no excuse to be shitty.
Well, look, why don’t you go and serve as volunteers in the Ukrainian army? Are you for Ukraine? Well, go and serve, and don’t only speak out on the Internet.
I can ask you the same question)
You also talk a lot but do nothing.
I honestly wish I could travel the world and volunteer my efforts, not to fight but rather to heal, but alas I’m stuck here in a country that might as well already be a slave society with no federally-mandated vacation days (I only get 1 or 2 weeks off at most that my company gives me, in fact I’m currently in a week-long vacation that unfortunately went to waste thanks to getting sick…)
🎵 On the 4th day of sickness my virus gave to me~ 🎶
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
You want “geopolitical truths”? Here’s some.
Russia is a bit player struggling to take over a nation 1/4th it’s size and 1/6th its population.
It’s economy is smaller than either California or Texas, and if you combine any 3 states in New England that’d also match.
Their vaunted military is being picked apart by hand-me-down Soviet arms and piecemeal NATO tech from the late 90s.
Its being choked out of huge sections of the international market, and it’s economy is literally only being propped up due to unprecedented price and production controls. Ands a damn good reason why most countries are more willing to sink into recessions than go to that level of command economy.
It has one vaguely polished urban center, surrounded by some of the worst urban decay in the world. Parts of Russia’s urban disaster zones make North East Detroit look like a paradise.
Russians have some of the highest mortality rates of any modern nation, and one of the lowest life expectancies in Europe and Asia, sitting at a pathetic 70-71 years old.
The geopolitical truth of the matter is if it wasn’t for fossil fuels and nukes, Russia wouldn’t matter.
Natry
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Constant Lurker
@Atlas_66
See, now you’re at least arguing for the morality of the war rather than pointing fingers at everyone else. Crimea by the way, was formally given to Ukraine by Russia, and before that it was populated by Tatars before Russia started genociding them. Crimea is not legal or ancestral Russian land.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
Well duh, the world sucks and life’s not fair, but that doesn’t we shouldn’t strive to help out however we can according to our ability.
Okay, so what do you propose to do? There is a conflict between Israel and Palestine, go ahead and solve it.
Don’t sit still.
The United States is right now engaged in the occupation of Syria, and is touching oil from there, what do you personally propose to do about this?
Go to a single picket with a poster in front of the White House?
There is no excuse to be shitty.
Well, at least you admit that geopolitics is a generally shitty place. Every politician is cynical and every country cares about its geopolitical interests on the world stage.
Okay, what actions will you personally take?
I won’t do anything about this, my main concern is ordering pizza, going for a walk around the city and drawing (:
That’s all I care about, and I’m also waiting for new episodes of my favorite anime.
I honestly wish I could travel the world and volunteer my efforts, not to fight but rather to heal, but alas
We are all different people with different interests, and among people there are many volunteers who help people, and in Russia there are a lot of people who volunteer to go to the front so as not to fight, they don’t even want to take weapons, but in order to provide assistance in the form of delivering batteries, products and gifts for children.
There are such people in every country, in Russia and Ukraine and in the USA
I personally don’t care about any of this, because that’s the kind of person I am.
But the volunteers who go to dangerous places to help people, they are heroes and they are great.
I’m stuck here in a country that might as well already be a slave society with no federally-mandated vacation days
hmm, what country are you in? Well, laws can also change even in a country from region to region, what city are you in? Apparently, your fate is not easy based on your description.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
Russia is a bit player struggling to take over a nation 1/4th it’s size and 1/6th its population.It’s economy is smaller than either California or Texas, and if you combine any 3 states in New England that’d also match.
What criteria do you use to determine a player’s height? judging by the fact that the United States and Europe continue to cooperate with Russia through bypass routes, yes… war is certainly bad, but money is the main thing.
You can say as much as you like that Russia does not play any role in the world, but this is not so. You can’t just tear Russia out of the global economy; this is not North Korea or Zimbabwe.
And Russia occupies a significant weight in the world order) It’s just that the USA is stronger, because it is the world’s economic hegemon, which after the Second World War emerged as a whole country and the economy soared, this was the post-war heyday of the USA.
While the USSR was destroyed and there was not enough food, many people were lost in the Second World War and some cities still needed to be rebuilt.
I would say the United States emerged as a complete economic winner and hegemon, with its currency in the form of the dollar throughout the world.
The ones who brought the United States into world leadership, these politicians are geniuses, and well done.
And Putin personally admitted that the USA is a world superpower, he does not hide it)
Their vaunted military is being picked apart by hand-me-down Soviet arms and piecemeal NATO tech from the late 90s.
Are you sure you didn’t mix anything up?) What’s the truth here? Are you now a great expert who assesses the state of the Ukrainian and Russian armies at the front?
Have Crimea and Donetsk already been conquered by Ukraine? or did I miss something?
Judging by how in Ukraine, with closed borders, young people are grabbed and taken from the street into the army, apparently where there are not enough people and where many have died, these are Ukrainians.
Its being choked out of huge sections of the international market, and it’s economy is literally only being propped up due to unprecedented price and production controls.
And here you are now acting as a great economic expert, but do you really know what the Russian economy is based on? Judging by what you wrote above about the fact that Russia is frozen and there is nothing here except gas stations, you have a VERY little idea of what’s going on in Russia in general, I would say you don’t understand anything at all about how life works here and how it all works here.
Have you read the first headline in CNN where it is written that “Russia will soon fall apart!” and from this he drew his magnificent conclusions?
It has one vaguely polished urban center, surrounded by some of the worst urban decay in the world. Parts of Russia’s urban disaster zones make North East Detroit look like a paradise.
I’ll tell you honestly, judging by your conclusions, you really hate Russia and draw your conclusions based solely on the stereotypes that are written by CNN or the BBC or whatever you read there.
You are a very biased person and cannot soberly and objectively assess the situation.
The geopolitical truth of the matter is if it wasn’t for fossil fuels and nukes, Russia wouldn’t matter.
Again, you are thinking in stereotypes, in Russia oil and gas are not the main income to the economy, oil and gas income to the economy is 40% and yes, this is a lot, but it is not the main one.
But the world really needs these resources and you cannot deny it) Yes, Russia will be bad without resources, but you will also be bad without these resources, this is a mutually beneficial symbiosis.
Moreover, some countries (Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia) voluntarily abandon cheap Russian resources, and as a result, their prices for electricity increase.
But they still buy Russian gas, but through Germany at an inflated price - this is called schizophrenia.
Regarding nuclear weapons, well, the United States, too, without nuclear weapons, did not make any difference; in general, this applies to any country. Why do you again make Russia seem like it is in a spherical vacuum? Do you really hate Russia so much that you hypocritically single it out?
Any country has no significance without nuclear weapons; the country that does not have nuclear weapons can be attacked, this is shown by world practice.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Pure economic data mate. We literally have a states, one single state, that moves around 3.2 trillion dollars. That is more than your entire economy produces.
I know that quite a few of the bits of gear we’ve sent to Ukraine were developed in the 80s and 90s, and Ukrainian arms were mostly Soviet era tech, and that they are still managing to stymie the Russian advance. That’s pretty public knowledge, unless you think patriot missle batteries and British challenger tanks are the cutting edge tech we have. There’s a reason we could ship it over for pennies on the dollar. Given the fact that the Russian army has done nothing but lose ground for a year now, pretty sure those old bits of tech are enough to keep ya’ll at bay.
When you have to engage price controls and trade caps to keep your currency from imploding, you are not doing well. This is econ 101. Add to that the billions in global divestment, the cutting off of trade deals, the slashing of fuel purchases, being locked out of the global credit exchange system, having billions of dollars of assets frozen… Do you think any of that is good for an economy?
And no, we wouldn’t, because the US doesn’t really buy much from Russia. Some Aluminum, that’s about it.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
See, now you’re at least arguing for the morality of the war rather than pointing fingers at everyone else.
You were the first to talk about morality, I personally do not consider “morality” as some kind of weight in an argument. For me, this means nothing, and you won’t be able to push the complaints in the spirit of “well, this is not morally right”
Okay, when the USA attacks other countries killing residents, journalists, etc. And directly admitting that killing civilians is “Collateral Damage”
This is morally wrong, okay…
Who are the judges? who will judge? Is there a world moral court that will condemn? How do you imagine this?
Crimea by the way, was formally given to Ukraine by Russia,
Yes, there was an agreement on friendship and alliance that established borders since the time of Yeltsin, but there are rumors that Kravchuk, during the signing of the Belovezhskaya agreements, asked “what to do with Crimea?” and Yeltsin replied: “Well, where will he go?” so they left him.
Despite the fact that they left him with Sevastopol, which even by law did not belong to the Ukrainian USSR, the city of Sevastopol was of all-Union significance, it was like Moscow and St. Petersburg, it should have remained part of the RSFSR, but no one cared, no one respected any laws))
The only thing they agreed on was the Black Sea Fleet on the territory of Sevastopol, and then the Ukrainians began shouting that “No! This is all ours and we won’t give it to anyone!”
Then there was a dispute between Ukraine and Russia territorially over the island of Tuzla between the Kercher Peninsula and Taman, which is also Ukrainian, although it was never part of the Crimean region of the USSR
Well, in the end, they decided to replay the game a little, despite the fact that, indeed, with all the agreements on the temporary recognition of borders between Russia and Ukraine, border demarcation was not carried out, it was not officially established, legally it was recognized but not completely.
and before that it was populated by Tatars before Russia started genociding them.
Tatar genocide? How did the United States carry out the genocide of Indians? or how do you imagine it? I don’t understand.
The vast majority of people who speak Russian have always lived on the territory of Crimea, who identify themselves according to all criteria as Russians. At that time, 11% Ukrainians 14% Crimean Tatars
However, I have no doubt that having seen the real prospect of joining Russia, especially after the events in Kyiv, yes, the overwhelming majority in Crimea were in favor of joining Russia so that what ultimately happened there would not happen.
Were all Crimean Tatars subjected to genocide? But for some reason, until 2014, there was no registered Majlis of the Krzm-Tatar people in Ukraine, which acted there on behalf of all Crimean Tatars.
Even now, he has not fully completed the registration procedure, even in Ukraine itself, because they are afraid that they will very much demand at least the south of the Kherson region for themselves for national cultural and territorial autonomy.
But at the same time, in Russia they are harshly punished and those people whom they helped from the Hisbut Tahrir organization, which helped Chechen militants and fought on their side in the 90s, oh, how bad Russia is?) destroyed all the Crimean Tatars.
In Ukraine there were no laws on the rehabilitation of the Crimean Tatars, for example, but in 2014, as soon as Crimea became Russian, the law on the rehabilitation of the peoples who were expelled in Soviet times was immediately introduced.
Several politicians from the Majlis who at first generally wanted to cooperate and interact with the Russian government, even Linur Islyamov who collaborated with the Russian government, but when he did not receive the necessary privileges, abruptly retrained as a Ukrainian Crimean Tatar nationalist)) lol what?
So it goes.
Crimea is not legal or ancestral Russian land.
A strong statement, but will there be arguments? Crimea is the territory of the Russian Empire and the USSR and then Russia.
And now Crimea is officially Russian territory, and you don’t have enough counterarguments to challenge this.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@Zincy
Purely economic data and fantasies about war made from your head?)
I remember initially all the media and politicians in the USA and Europe declared that the Russian economy would soon collapse, it would not have long left.
They also said a lot that the Russian army would soon fall apart.
SO WHERE IS THE RESULT?
By the way, I don’t deny that the USA is a world superpower and it is much richer than Russia, yes, the USA really has more money, but who can argue with that?
But I just don’t understand how this will help in the collapse of the Russian Economy.
As for containing the offensive, so far I see the only country that is trying to attack is Ukraine, and it is losing equipment and people, is something not helping? right?
Officially, Zelensky stated that Crimea would be taken thanks to NATO equipment and American money.
SO WHERE IS THE RESULT?
Is Russia just losing ground? So list what these positions are? So far, at the front, everything is going in favor of Russia, count how many territories Ukraine occupied from Russia, and how many territories Russia took from Ukraine.
Everything here is in Russia’s favor) don’t invent your own fantasies.
Has price control been introduced in Russia? Where? where did you read this information? where did you even get this from? I’m hearing this for the first time.
Do you still think that we have socialism here?
The government completely controlled prices in stores during Soviet times.
It should be noted that in Russia, regulation of retail prices can be applied only in exceptional cases, just as this is done in other countries with market economies. In accordance with the Federal Law of December 28, 2009
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
Makes that whole visa ban thing kinda pointless don’t ya think?
Yes of course since other countries like in Europe are following US’s lead in visa banning violent settlers settlers will face travel restrictions but doesn’t this show the problem here?
Ignoring that settler violence isn’t sporadic violence done by individuals but a state-approved and state-sponsored policy of terror, a settler from the UK wouldn’t give a shit if they receive a travel ban from the US and vice versa
It would be a mild annoyance at worst, the US visa ban shit is just a step above lip service
@Atlas_66
Do you have a source for these supposed “exterminations”? A source that isn’t obviously propaganda from Sputnik or RT of course
You don’t because it’s either a complete fabrication or an exaggeration so extreme it may as well be called a lie
Natry
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Constant Lurker
@Atlas_66
Tatars were the majority of Crimea until Russians pushed them out and replaced them with their own people. Letting a few of them back in isn’t exactly praiseworthy.
The war isn’t over yet. While Ukraine is not making big advances, until a treaty is signed, legally Crimea is merely occupied.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide