Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #2398
@Ebalosus  
So from this i take it that you are a left winger or a democrat Ebalosus?

I’m not asking that to judge you, but from some of the responses you’ve left on here i would have pegged you as a right winger.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Now the whole “I can’t be racist, I have black friends” excuse doesn’t mean you can’t be racist. You know what it really means? You just don’t ACT like that in front of them.
Background Pony #9A93
As four Pence aides test positive for the virus and he refuses to quarantine for his or other’s safety, WH chief of staff Mark Meadows admits they’ve given up and can no longer control the pandemic they helped spread

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/25/politics/mark-meadows-controlling-coronavirus-pandemic-cnntv/index.html

America’s fighting spirit, toppled by one guy’s refusal to “look weak” by setting an example of solidarity, empathy, and leadership. Thanks, Trump!
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
TBH, I hate anti-maskers, because they not only inconvenience everybody else, but they also spread the virus, leading to more deaths and a longer lockdown.

I guess that if anti-maskers ruled the US (instead of the current gov), they would:

• reopen all businesses to keep the economy afloat and get their haircuts (and put more people at risk to the virus, like Colombia and Brazil)  
  • ban face masks as a symbol of government oppression.

Could anyone here (including any anti-maskers around) tell me what policies would they actually use to stop the virus from killing more people?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The International Energy Agency has found that due to a combination of favorable market forces, risk-reducing policies, and recent technological advances, solar plants are now the cheapest power plants to build. Finally becoming cheaper than a coal fire plant.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide