Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Dude, not a single white moderate alive today—nor over the past 20-40 years—supports the same actually discriminatory things that Martin lambasted them for supporting or being ‘apathetic’ of, back when he wrote that letter.
Sounds like bullshit with no proof but okay.
Background Pony #3364
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
The actual definition of who is a moderate today is proof enough. This is self-evident to anyone who has a clear, rational, unbiased, and sane grasp of the political spectrum and the Overton window as it is objectively is, today, and only radicals and extremists would think otherwise.
Background Pony #3364
@NitroFury  
As an anti-sjw who doesn’t give a flying fuck about the PlayStation of any kind, I’m not actually mad about this, at all.

Rather, I’m intrigued, and I view this corporate stunt for clout as being rather very unnecessary, plus I’d also imagine that it can possibly get annoying and stale if it is made permanent to the PS4. But hey, a brand’s gotta do what a brand’s gotta do, right?
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The actual definition of who is a moderate today is proof enough. This is self-evident to anyone who has a clear, rational, unbiased, and sane grasp of the political spectrum and the Overton window as it is objectively is, today, and only radicals and extremists would think otherwise.

So you have no proof.
Background Pony #3364
So you have no proof.

I mean, if that’s the completely ignorant and politically illiterate conclusion that you want to come to, in spite of everything that I informed you on, then hey, be my guest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide