Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #83F1
@Dustcan  
You all like to fling handfuls of shit at Trump while remaining silent on Biden’s own faults.

It’s abundantly obvious you’ve taken a side.
Background Pony #83F1
@Vivace  
LOL.

My point still stands. Trump is an admittedly iniquitous individual, but trying to sell the idea that Biden is any better is simply being disingenuous.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Jolliapplegirl  
It wasn’t shared opinions, they were actively protesting together. If a group of neo-nazis were came up to you and wanted to join your cause, whatever it may be, you should distance yourself from them as much as possible, never get involved with them
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #83F1

My post history in talking about Biden is right there M8. As of this post there’s a minimum of 5 posts in the first page alone of me being less-than-complementary to Biden, several of which also had me mentioning some of thing you mentioned in regards to Biden’s poor political record. My favorite is me fact checking another poster accusing me giving Biden too much slack, where I point out how I’ve called him “Creepy Uncle Joe” 8 times (now 10) up to then.

GG, insert quarter to play again.
Background Pony #83F1
@Vivace  
Are you seriously having trouble with this, or… are you messing with me?

Never accused you of such. Check my quondam posts.
Background Pony #83F1
GG, insert quarter to play again.
243 for Biden vs 1342 for Trump.

Are… you trying to prove me right?
Background Pony #83F1
  1. I used you-all in the sense to refer to more than one person, not necessarily everyone.

2. You’d be right if I said perpetually silent.

Try harder.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #83F1

Ah okay. Next time I’ll be sure to shoehorn a mention of the other whenever I mention one.

I mean, Trump is the president of the United States for the last 4 years and is notorious for his spotlight seeking, while Biden’s been unimportant for the last 4 years until he launched a big-brain campaign with a strategy to hide from the cameras. One would think that would mean one would get mentioned more often than the other, but don’t you worry next time I mention one I’ll be sure to force in a mention of the other no matter how unrelated they are to the topic!

Last post on this derail before mods slap my posts.
Background Pony #83F1
You literally implied that 243 of Dustcan’s posts disparaging Biden suggests “remaining silent on Biden’s faults.” Crock of shit.
Implied. Not explicitly stated.

Yet you’re getting on me for “assuming”. Like I said, nice projection there.

Again, you’d be right if I said perpetually silent or some variation thereof.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide