Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Terton  
What do you expect us to do about irresponsible gun owners? Having a gun is a huge responsibility. If you fuck it up, it’s on you, no-one else.

How about neither of us use the death of a child to further their own political agenda?

Guns aren’t toys. If you let your kids anywhere near them you’re a fucking idiot.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
>no big news items on gun violence/deaths  
“Why are you pushing for gun laws? Nothing bad is happening!”  
>big news items on gun violence/deaths  
“How dare you take advantage of bad things happening to push for gun laws!”
Background Pony #0447
What do you expect us to do about irresponsible gun owners?
Not let them have guns in the first place comes to mind.

@Sectioned  
Guns aren’t toys. If you let your kids anywhere near them you’re a fucking idiot.
Boy, it’s a good thing all kids everywhere never look through their parent’s things on their own, or go places where someone else entirely may have unsecured firearms, or disobey their parent’s instructions in any way.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Sectioned
Once again, Kyle’s being a contrarian without offering any substance to his rebuttal.

Maybe he has a point. But that requires he’s knowingly adding to the feedback loop to accelerate its own self destruction.

But I doubt he’s actually a Landian accelerationist.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Even though I’m pro gun rights, this is why whenever I’m in a place with weapons about, they are unloaded and safe to handle (pretty common-sense gun safety methinks). For single-shot weapons, I make sure that no rounds are chambered; for semi-auto weapons (“B-but I thought they were banned in NZ!” lol, implying that will be abided by when the provision banning them is sun-setted in June of next year) the same and making sure the safety is on; for full-auto weapons, the same as for semi-auto except I pretend I never saw them, so when the police ask me I can play ignorant and say “how am I supposed to know the difference between a gun with sears that allow the bolt to reciprocate until the trigger is released and sears that only allow semi-auto firing?”

Anyhow, what I wanted to mention today is how I’m seeing a lot of ‘progressives’ on social media cheer for Assange’s arrest on the basis of him “not being a real journalist.” Last time I checked, there was no designated priesthood called “journalists,” and to imply that just because someone or some organisation doesn’t conform to your definition of ‘journalism’ is just another step on the road to dismantling both a free press and free speech; all because of partisanship over something someone published that they felt was in the public’s interest- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a minute!?

For some reason this entire scenario sounds awfully familiar for some reason. A journalistic person and/or an organisation with a controversial publishing history, that publishes something that one side defends or at least acknowledges as “freedom of the press” and the other side decries as “not real journalism”; and when said journalistic person/organisation is under serious threat, the side defending them points out the dangers this could have down the line, while the side decrying them says that it would be “good for the press in the long run with them gone.” Where have I heard that before?

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it feels like it happened not too long ago…
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Badheart  
Hillary screwed up allot, she didn’t come out swinging with good policies and had a strong pro corporate history, that didn’t excite the left, combined with disillusionment over the dems screwing over her main rival so bad, hence why they have those new super strict rules about members not being allowed to shoe any favoritism,
Background Pony #CE93
@The Smiling Pony  
Citizen gun ownership is a trap.Once a country put their collective fingers in that particular mecanism,there is no turning back and mass shooting as well as separatist militia/fringe group increase .That’s my view as someone who live in a country where those Second Amendment non sense laws doesnt exist.We dont need them,more guns in the hands of he people will be just another problem to stack on the pile of problems we already have.No thank you,we dont need that
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

I’ve no idea. It’s not the success they were hoping for (they were hoping it would incentivize unemployed to find jobs, but their results found it had no positive or negative influence on the rate the unemployed became employed).

I can’t find any news on what they’ll do so we have to wait and see.
Background Pony #CE93
@Ebalosus  
>no designated priesthood called journalism

Homer: See Lisa, instead of one big-shot controlling all the media, now there’s a thousand freaks xeroxing their worthless opinions.
The Simpsons, Fraudcast News S15E22,written by Don Payne
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide