Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #CC5D
@Shirani  
How’s your right wing doing with their total dominance?

Is it the golden dawn that you expected? Or are you still blaming the left for everything that is happening, even though the right is now completely in power?
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Shirani

Granted history has shown single party regimes to be very real. It doesn’t mean that people opposing whatever mannequin in charge wouldn’t exist obviously. They would be powerless in the public sphere under such a setting though.

And I don’t even care about this left-right garbage. I just suggest never be surprised.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@patachu  
That’s because under capitalism, a lot of thing are commodified  
It’s the effect of generalized Commodity Production, once we have to sell our Labour on the market, individuals are effectively commodities as they surrender their lives to the market

Also Marx was a Jew and was accused by an anarchist of being a Jewish conspirator lol

Comparing the Nazis to Marxism  
Jesus Christ, the Nazis were literally supported by industrialists, aka CAPITALISTS  
And the difference is that the Nazis seek out race for no reason while Marxists analyze the economy and notice the class conflict between Proletariat and Bourgeoisie  
Communism is about a bottom up revolution

There’s only so many times I can say “read a book”, you know ?
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@ArkyNoid  
Mostly only in dictatorships. There has rarely been a representative party that had single party dominance in government permanently in history unless it was delibrate.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

What makes people think free markets and trickle down economics will help them, or that they create individualism and liberty?

Spoiler: They don’t
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@neutralgrey  
It’s because it has multiple woman and people of color in heroic roles while the First Order follows the same trends as reality, by replacing the Nazi/Empire with the Skinheads/First Order, it vilifies bigotry and that makes them mad,
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Thanotos Omega  
“people of color” there is that fucking stupid phrase on every leftists lips. If it was phrased differently it would be no different from 50 years ago. Color shouldn’t be even a determinant in social interaction, BUT for whatever god-forsaken reason the left wants to highlight color constantly. What in the FUCK!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide