Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@neutralgrey  
I read it, and you did say “Stop with your dumb”  
Also, the patriot act didn’t outright make certain things completely illegal.

I said, I never say any tweets of Trump getting into any flame war. All I’ve seen is him being assertive towards Kim-Jong. There’s even Tweet back in 2013 he’s made about N.Korea.

Here’s one  
Not very antagonistic is it? Seems more like a “Don’t mess with us, or you’ll get screwed up.”

Also; the post I was mention earlier you said:  
Because Trump and the war hawks in the GOP establishment might end up going to war with NK ]

Looking at my post, I probably meant to say might be trying. So, there’s that.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cyborg_pony  
I told him to stop with his doom-saying or slippery slope fallacy.

Also my point was the Patriot Act was something that massively infringes on our personal liberties because it’s unconstitutional, it wasn’t explicitly attacking free speech but it was a blow to personal liberties and that’s what I was pointing out. But thankfully it’s gone now

Also when I said Trump getting into a flame war, I didn’t mean that he and NK were literally arguing over Twitter, I was pointing out that their arguments were pathetic and immature. They were arguing by the way, Trump would say something and they’d say something else, I mean Kim Jong Fatcakes even insulted Trump. Flame War might not have been the most accurate thing to say, but it was what came to my mind and it stuck. Thinking about it now though, calling it a schoolyard fight seems more accurate. Both immature brats are threatening each other and puffing up their chests
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@neutralgrey  
Yes it is, but now in Germany they are putting in laws that restrict the freedom of native citizens, as we have seen Germany has tried to cover up and down play criminal acts of others. It’s very likely something will happen given the state of Germany and how the government has handled prior situations.

They’re just looking for an easier way to silence criticism of them and I hope, it backfires, but I’m not holding my breath.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Shirani  
You know, I’ve been wanting to tell you that for a while now, but it would probably not hurt your credibility if you linked directly the source instead of the link from /r/KotakuInAction. Just sayin’…
Cyborg_pony

@MethidMan  
I don’t think that’s real.

This is probably a clean house, as they weren’t really doing a good enough job. Look at California for instance.  
I’ll just leave this here.

By reducing criminal charges. they are making it easier for them to donate blood, by foregoing screenings.

DONATE

BLOOD

HIV POSITIVE

Going to need someone to nib this in the bud, FAST! And the people in charge of something like this screwed up big time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide