Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
No seriously, the Alt-Right gamers are cheering for old fucks who just a decade ago wanted all virtual interactive entertainment to be heavily censored or outright banned across the board.
Pure Slugs For Salt Shit.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The TERF situation is a bit murkier. While there are some who are happily aligning with the alt-right, others are balking at going that far. There was a brief trend - no idea if it’s still ongoing - on Twitter of “#notinmyname” of TERFs who were denouncing Neo-Nazis showing up at their “Protect Women” events.
As for their relation to capital-G “Gamers,” I think there’s a clash in personality there, even if they hate the same kinds of people.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Progressives need to start pushing back on the Alt-Right calling all Trans and Minorities “pedos” in a direct manner:
Like seriously, LGBTQ+ activists would have a goldmine of “every accusation is a confession” type counter insults to shove in the face of Nazi Trolls.
Posted Report
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Attacking a fascist on an established position assumes they have one in the first place, they just don’t care.
They’re just going to say that it’s “Projection from the left” and laugh amongst themselves.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear down the line that the FBI flags anyone publicly pushing the whole “Oppressed minorities are pedos” bullshit while espousing performative religious dogma for CP since the Venn diagram for those two is pretty much a circle when it comes to projecting one’s own illegality.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Some Indian Astrology Dipshit is going on about WW3 starting very soon.
The world is rather unharmonious right now but I don’t see it escalating that much so soon.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
When WW3 starts, it’ll probably catch everyone off-guard, like the previous two (because at the time, both in 1914 and 1939, there were few who could’ve imagined — or were even willing to entertain the notion — that an Autrichian archduke getting shot or Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union signing a non-aggression pact would lead to a clusterfuck of such proportions).
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra
Currently, young men are required to manually register for the draft at 18, with some pretty stiff penalties for failing to do so. Automating the process makes things simpler for the government and easier on the kids. And the military is in no rush to reinstate the draft for real. They like having an all-volunteer force.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Wiimeiser
Depends. The official starting date for World War One was Austria-Hungary declaring war on Serbia on July 28, 1914 (one month after Franz Ferdinand’s assassination), while World War Two is considered to have begun with the German invasion of Poland on September 1, 1939 (despite Japan having launched their full-scale invasion of China two years prior — and occupying Manchuria for six years before that).
In both cases, those were the trigger events that, through prior alliances, led the rest of the main belligerents into the conflict — except for the US who, also in both cases, only got involved later.
Here, my best guess is that if Russia does something stupid that forces NATO to engage article 5 against them, this will be the starting date future historians will retain.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@CaptainXtra
If you are a male between 18 and 26 and live in the United States of America and you haven’t registered, go to your local post office and they have all the forms you need. If you are over 18 and haven’t done that yet, they do not care. I’ll repeat myself: if you are years late registering but voluntarily comply, THEY. LIKE. IT. If they have to come and get you, they’re less happy.
@lonewolf
Good. I’m a huge fan of EVERYONE in a country registering to defend that country, and would be much happier if everyone had to spend at least 6 months either as an Army Civilian or as a part of the Strategic Reserve including at least 3 months of actual field service. I think everyone ELSE would be a lot happier too, and I do think USA would be much more UNITED.
I was an Army Civilian (specifically, GS-12 for both the Navy and the Marines). There’s no ‘Basic’ training, you won’t carry a weapon, and for the higher ranks you’re expected to be a professional already with either an advanced degree or equivalent experience.
I personally think every citizen should have at least some experience in their country’s defense - even if all they do is drive a bulldozer to clean up hurricane damage, clear firelanes in civilly owned forests, clean oil off birds in spills, act as a receptionist at some front desk, crunch numbers in some accounting room, or teach kids at a daycare for the children of service members. Here’s more information if anyone else is interested
For me, a big focus of my service was cartography. Creating PLAT maps from stereographic satellite images that probably are still in use today. There was no REQUIREMENT for me to do this - I did it voluntarily because it’s what people in my family do. But I’m glad I did - It set me up perfectly for college, and helped me enormously in my career. It’s experience that I’ve never forgotten, still lean heavily on in my daily work, and that I think everyone should have.
Later, I went back to the Army Civilian ranks, and did networking architecture for some folks. No one ever called me “SIR”, I got to observe some DEEPLY fascinating weapons but never had to carry one, didn’t have to wear a uniform, and was able to work as a part of some really incredibly competent, massively integrated, deliciously diverse, and capable teams. We did some amazing shit, including infrastructure for stuff like the Space Shuttle (yes, ma - my NDA has expired! HA HA HA I can talk about that now!)
2LDR: The point of all of this is that I got to see my hardware and code make it to space, and I was able to spend weeks PINGING THE FUCKING SHUTTLE IN FLIGHT! I’ve never made it to space, but that, for me, is close enough. Yee-freaking-haw. Semper Fi motherfuckers!
Sorry. I mean the point of all of this is that Starship Troopers is a really subpar novel with some really nieve ideas, but has some entertaining and interesting ideas so I don’t regret reading it 6 stars out of 10.
Again: Male citizen of the USA and between 18 and 26? Get to the post office. They’ll DEMOCRACY you right up.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Wow, what a non-surprise!
Dallas-area megachurch pastor Robert Morris admitted to “inappropriate sexual behavior with a young lady” in the 1980s after a woman accused him of molesting her when she was 12 years old, according to a statement obtained by CNN affiliate WFAA.
The woman, Cindy Clemishire, told WFAA the abuse started on Christmas Day in 1982 and continued until 1987, when she told her parents. The Wartburg Watch, a church watchdog blog, first reported her account Friday.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
During the weekend, Trump half a “Blacks for Trump” rally at a Black Church in Detroit.
I’ll give you 3 guesses as to what was the majority of attendee’s skin colour was and the first 2 don’t count

Also to show how much Trump and his supports show how they “care” so much about Black people, Toiler Paer USA held a convention the day after that Trump was a guest at, and also had Charlie Kirk proudly boasting a “White Boy Summer” flag (A term that’s been a dog whistle amoungest the far-right crowd)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide