Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Are Trump fans actually upset about his face looking a bit off in the hall of presidents? Seems pretty fucking petty.

You mean them getting angry over the colour of Starbucks cups and the phrase “Merry Christmas” being replaced with “Happy Holidays” wasn’t enough of a hint for you?
Yoga is boring

@Shirani  
He’s never getting a contract. His stats were close to garbage his last season and he’s been out of the peague for a year now. Yes, there are worse QB’s than him but most pf them are also younger than him. 30’s not old but it is certainly not young in footbaal years. Now there’s talk of him and Diddy trying to buy the Panthers. I doubt any of the other owners or coaches wants to deal with a back bencher with the drama he’s sure to bring in wherever he goes eiher as a player or owner.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

What do people think of the end the fed/audit the fed stuff?

I advocated ending the fed when I was a right libertarian, but now I’ve got no strong feelings on this particular subject.

What would be the pros and cons of ending the fed?
Yoga is boring

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Nah. Not mad so much as perplexed about why it looks so off. That pluS there is the theory (unproven and unverified) that they had already designed a Hillary bot but just modified it to make it Trump instead. Personally, it does look like Hillary cosplaying as Trump but that’s just me.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So Rose McGowan wants the media to stop using the word “Alleged” in their reports on Sexual Misconduct.

You know what, I’m done, I’m done with life.
Background Pony #65D2
So Rose McGowan wants the media to stop using the word “Alleged” in their reports on Sexual Misconduct.
And you know the rules… once an actress from the TV series Charmed has said, it, it basically becomes law.

Oh, wait, it actually doesn’t? Sorry, now they’re telling me that an actress expressing an opinion on a controversial issue does not instantly force everyone to do what she says. Oh, and that maybe judging someone’s opinion based on a single, deliberately chosen to stir up reactions soundbite is probably a poor way to judge the content of what they are trying to convey.

@Shirani  
@LR-Studios
So it is a witch hunt. I fucking knew it.
No, the sad part is, it really isn’t. Not if the extensive statistics indicating how often these charges have been ignored in the past are any indication.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

And you know the rules… once an actress from the TV series Charmed has said, it, it basically becomes law.
Oh, wait, it actually doesn’t? Sorry, now they’re telling me that an actress expressing an opinion on a controversial issue does not instantly force everyone to do what she says. Oh, and that maybe judging someone’s opinion based on a single, deliberately chosen to stir up reactions soundbite is probably a poor way to judge the content of what they are trying to convey.
@LR-Studios
So it is a witch hunt. I fucking knew it.
No, the sad part is, it really isn’t. Not if the extensive statistics indicating how often these charges have been ignored in the past are any indication.

You’re my new hero, whoever you are.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
@LR-Studios

I’ve been thinking about something like that. It gets weird talking about investing sometimes, crypto fans have odd logic, as I still get a kick out of one of them pulling the “you can’t eat precious metals” card one time. Slow claps the logical consistency there.

Also I almost want to talk about the current fiat money system but I also don’t want to. It gets heated, even factual, researchable things are taken as conspiracy by some people.
Lord Hypno
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@SonGokuMonkey  
You’re an ancap right? If the roads were all privately owned, they’d probably have a private police force of sorts enforcing a speed limit. What makes you think it would be any less violent?
QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

She is our Queen
Have y’all seen the coin thing? Here is Trump’s coin compared to those of other vice presidents and president  
full  
Not really a problem but god damn if I’m not going to take this opportunity to insult Donald Trump. He is egotistical and tacky.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
@SonGokuMonkey

I thought of a maybe solution. What if there was a separate road system with higher or no speed limits? Of course, it would be a drive at your own risk with limited emergency services and I highly doubt insurance would cover accidents on such roads. But still I think it would be a fair option for the brave.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide