Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of the Moon
America is the only place that’s tried a spelling reform
‘MURICA
No, there have actually been numerous British attempts to reform the language, and their spellings have changed over time.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Why do they do these things? Because they’re stupid.
From what Google is telling me, it’s a symbol of authority (because they’d usually be judging the peasants, I guess) and simply hasn’t been updated in centuries. Then again, America is the only place that’s tried a spelling reform; British English still has vestigial ligatures that need eliminating, and it uses s as /z/ more than it actually uses z.
Statements spoken by people who believe the phrase, “The British isles have never been invaded” or “invaded only once or twice”
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@AaronMk
In fairness the United Kingdom has never been invaded, since the last invasion of the British Isles was before their formation. The people would be right if they used the right name.
AaronMk
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
In fairness the United Kingdom has never been invaded, since the last invasion of the British Isles was before their formation. The people would be right if they used the right name.
An incredibly moot point
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

So, genuine question: How in the heck did the internet get convinced that conservative-to-reactionary social opinions are “apolitical,” and anything disagreeing with those opinions is “political”?
Like, just to give a random example: talking points and memes expressing contempt/disgust of LGBTQ people, women, or the “blue hair” archetype get allowed into “no politics” spaces. I had to unsubscribe from a very popular YouTube meme compilation channel because of that. The final straw was when it uploaded a three minute long unedited skit from the Babylon Bee with the thrust that trans women are men pretending to be women so they can win at sports.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Perhaps it really is just that simple. I guess there’s a big part of me that really wishes the truth was more complicated.
You know, once upon a time I was planning to write an essay in which I laid out the innate futility and delusion of maintaining a politics-free online community. It never came to fruition, but it’s what I was planning to use that excerpt about South Park for that I shared wayyyyy further back in this thread. Innuendo Studios also touched on it in his magnum opus “How to Radicalize a Normie,” but he only skirted around the underlying mechanics since he was focused more on how Neo-Nazis can and have very successfully colonized geek spaces.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@ValenceWubs1738
Worse yet the owner of the energy sector company he worked for is Russian, so it’s a safe bet the whole thing is an attempt by Putler’s goons to infiltrate the energy sector here.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Just like we can’t forget about those that have no idea what AI is or how it’s used and just jumped on the bandwagon of hating it because that’s what the cool kids on Twitter are doing.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A new study of past policing activities has been released. It finds that “Police don’t solve serious or violent crimes w/any regularity, & spend very little time on crime control.” They spend more “time conducting racially biased stops & searches of minority drivers, often w/o reasonable suspicion, rather than ‘fighting crime.’”
Background Pony #1F81
Twitter activists really need to learn that forcing everyone to look at uncensored gore pics is not “activism”, it’s just insanely stupid behaviour
We all know that what is going on there is tragic, we don’t need your “help” by showing people getting their limbs blown off
(Reason I’m posting this is because there is a VERY graphic video going around lately from Palestine that’s been making its way to people’s timelines and a lot of people are calling out Pro-Palestine accounts for spreading it around with no censorship or trigger warning)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Smiling Pony
That’s why I’m being realistic and saying that companies trying to use it to replace employees instead of filling in the grunt work are idiots who are going to lead this to ruin, as well as people salivating at the mouth for AI are repeating the same mistakes they made with crypto/NFTs.
Background Pony #FAA3
@Meanlucario
Just like we can’t forget about those that have no idea what AI is or how it’s used and just jumped on the bandwagon of hating it because that’s what the cool kids on Twitter are doing.
I prefer to hate it because I understand it, the limitations it has (that advocates are always glossing over or outright pretending don’t exist), and the downsides that have come from the push to integrate it into seemingly everything.

I also don’t use Twitter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide