Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Commune  
Yeah, well calling everything discrimination doesn’t help anyone, but the ones who want to put the laws in place to benefit the some not all.

You either have these people be 2nd class citizens that get special treatment because they’re not the “Normal” or have basic civil rights like everyone else and not be treated special due to arbitrary notions.  
You can’t have your cake an eat it too.  
Also, I wouldn’t listen to a rag that wants to tell gay men how they should act. :v

@LR-Studios  
I think Styx is right: They went all-in on Hillary, but then Trump wins and they just deceit to cheaply redesign the Hillary one for Trump.

@Shirani  
He made his choice.
Background Pony #7F9B
The face looks inaccurate, to the real President Trump. Some people say that this looks less like Trump, but more like Jon Voight.
Perhaps it would have looked more true to life if it was peeking into whatever changing room the princesses use. Or if they made the hands smaller.

@Cyborg_pony  
@LR-Studios
I think Styx is right: They went all-in on Hillary, but then Trump wins and they just deceit to cheaply redesign the Hillary one for Trump.
I can’t say I blame them for thinking that, if true. After all, it’s Disney. The idea that good will defeat evil is kind of their bread and butter.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Shirani  
This is actual interesting discussion on language and how something mundane as it can reenforce structures of oppression  
I mean it’s no Derrida but it’s still interesting

Luckily Anti-SJWs aren’t here for that  
Discussion should only be limited to gaming

@Cyborg_pony  
The laws we call for is that LGBT people can’t be fired or refused service just because they are LGBT  
Is that such a bad notion ?

Or do you want everything left to free market ?

Also who is talking about telling gay men how to act ?

This isn’t strawmanning  
This is something else altogether
Background Pony #4EF7
The red of Bitcoin is like that of a thousand slashed wrists. The ultimate commodity is crashing.
I’m beginning to think even precious metals would be a better investment.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #ADBA  
Precious metals are always a good investment. They’re actually physical and are always valueable. The problem is that they’re physical (and thus, can suffer from events such as corrosion or misplacement) and that they take up space (meaning, to have a good investment, you’ll probably need your own bank or safe to store it in).
Background Pony #4EF7
@Background Pony #ADBA
Precious metals are always a good investment.
Well… sort of. I mean there are definitely reasons to gold or silver, and I’m sure some metals would hold value better than a digital currency a good number of people are clueless about, but it’s still not necessarily a great investment. Not in a modern financial system with other, more economically productive options available.

@Commune  
Investing in tulips right now
I’d suggest diversifying. Have you considered McDonald’s Szechuan sauce?
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Commune
No in the western world they’re certainly not.
I don’t see any LGBT couples in the middle-east taking a bakery to court over a petty cake.
Why don’t you protest where it actually matters in stead of bringing up some twitter post?
Probably because it’s a lot easier. I’ve noticed that in the LGBT community™, they just complain about very mundane events, in stead of bringing attention to gays being literally executed in other parts of the word.
It’s why they’re be the biggest downfall for gay and trans people. Demand 8 year olds be drag queens while ignoring real suffering, watch people quickly drop support for any “discrimination” they face in the west.
>isn’t radical enough
Well, I suppose if you’re not allowed to put people to a fire squad, what good are human rights? :v
Whataboutery) is a form of defensive propaganda used to counter criticism (usually from “the West”, and usually on blatant human rights abuses) with a “What about…?”—question vaguely, if at all, related to the original issue. It is a specialized red herring version of the tu quoque fallacy, sometimes implementing the balance fallacy as well.
Simply put, whataboutism refers to the bringing up of one issue in order to distract from the discussion of another. It does not apply to the comparison and analysis of two similar issues in terms such as why some are given more social prominence than others.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide