Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
In response to complaints regarding the mood of recent pages, here’s a twofer to speed things along.
Pages 382 and 383, in which Honey continues debating with Timmothy

Sound familiar, Cur?

Not helping, Timmothy…
Character focus shift to follow
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
@Just Wayne
Not at all. Everyone does stupid shit at some point in their life.
I used to be a person who tried as hard as they possibly could to be a centrist, but I ended up being misinformed at best and utterly braindead at worst when it came to serious issues going on in the world. I sounded like one of those weirdos who complain about women not being hyper-sexualized in games like it was some kind of “PoLiTiCaL aGeNdA fRoM tHoSe DaMn WoKiEs.”
It wasn’t until the Covid pandemic where I stepped back and realized how stupid it was to do any of that, and just fully embraced being a leftist. You can’t really “both-sides” an issue when one of those sides are full of neo-nazis, now can you?
So yeah, it’s normal to hate who you used to be.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“To always win against such odds, Fate must have smiled on you.”
“Well, I try not to…brag…”
“But I never liked Fate. Predestination goes against the grain. Besides, he cheats at cards.”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
TFW I found out that there’s a highway in Hong Kong that’s apparently haunted by ghosts and that drivers swerve out of the way to avoid “hitting” them, and that a bus once lost control and plunged down from the road into a village below, and that a lose screw on the road once slashed the tires of about 50 vehicles, including around 30 buses. Goddamn, those road spirits don’t mess around
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Penguin Dragneel
Shutting off those channels does wonder for ones mental health.
there is a way. You just have to see both politicians as dime a dozen backstabbers that only get remembered because of scandals and only get elected based on the flawed choosing the lesser of two evil babies.
ON the subject of politics or subject matter in games or any media, it can fall under hit, miss, or wtf. RWBY faunus and Sia’s movie music comes to mind. Game and show like Ugly (Video game), Kid Cosmic, Max and Mary, Chicory a colorful tale, Wandersong, and Cassete beast, do better job tackling sensitive subject matters.
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Protects Butters
I have now made it my mission to attack Butters’ parents every time I see them in both South Park games. They deserve something worse but this is all I can do. They know what they did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide