Star Wars General

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@TheSupremePatriarch
They seem to save anything prior to episode 1 for books, comic books, and video games.

I am not following the new canon, but as far as I know, there wasn’t anything that took place before episode I yet, neither in books, comics, nor games. Well maybe The Old Republic mmorpg, but that is a remnant of the old expanded universe, and not part of the new canon.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@09MurphyM  
No one even really releases actual G-rated films unless they’re straight up children’s films. At the lowest I could imagine the films being rated PG. But given that the target audience of any Old Republic trilogy would be fans of the original games or comics, anything less than PG-13 rated content is going to be a turn off.
09MurphyM

It’s interesting how Rogue One portrayed Senator Pamlo as a coward who would have preferred to run and hide from the empire and the death star while source material like the Rebel files showed that she wanted to warn the galaxy of the Death Star’s threat before the empire could cover it up.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

In Solo Beckett talks a bout a Hutt setting up a crew on Tatooine which is where Han is heading at the end of the movie and that’s clearly Jabba but the prequels and Clone Wars clearly show Jabba is already an established power on Tatooine.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
So I went by my local comic shop today, and picked up the first issue of the new Star Wars: TIE Fighter comic from Marvel, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. The protagonists are well rounded and not stereotypical cardboard cutouts as you might expect from Disney-Wars portrayals of Imperials, and the plot so far is pretty engaging.

My only complaint is that a sizable portion of the comic (about 10 pages) is devoted to tying in and previewing the novel Alphabet Squadron (God, that’s such a stupid sounding name). Otherwise, it’s pretty good and I’m looking forward to future issues.

Being a fan of the old TIE Fighter game, I’m hoping at one point they put in a cameo of this guy:  
full

@09MurphyM  
Here’s another old site from back in the day that’s still up and running.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@zerowinger66  
The title does peak my interest in hopes that it might in some way evoke the feel of the game but I’ll wait for the trade.

I’ve heard Alphabet Squadron is actually pretty good too but I’m focused on reading Treason right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide