Star Wars General

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Ok…so RLM did some predictions for the upcoming Star Wars movie and their prediction was that it would have time travel in it…and I fucking hate how possible this might be
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
You know, something that just occurred to me is that, since the ancient Sith were more powerful than the Empire Sith duo, why didn’t they use Palpatine’s pseudo-immortality, just with children or something? I’d expect that everyone wants a slice of that immortality pie.
09MurphyM

@Meanlucario  
Who can say? They probably weren’t as worried since their numbers were much higher when compared to around the time of episode 1, where the Sith were mostly in hiding and Palpatine was secretly preparing his plan that would ultimately lead to the Republic and the jedi order being nearly wiped out.
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@09MurphyM  
But I’m pretty sure that immortality sounds great to any Sith, so them seeking it through means that will protect them from death sounds like something they would hope onto.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Angrybrony  
“Immortality sounds great!”  
“But what about not being immortal?”  
“I see your point. Well, we better get ready to die someday. I heard that the guy that hates our organization has something great to show us tonight that will help us!”
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

You know, something that just occurred to me is that, since the ancient Sith were more powerful than the Empire Sith duo, why didn’t they use Palpatine’s pseudo-immortality, just with children or something? I’d expect that everyone wants a slice of that immortality pie.

I forgot what it was called, but an ancient Sith created a force technique that allowed the Spirit to life after his death and cling itself to an object or even posses another persons body. This way they could life almost forever, but they could still be destroyed. Exar Kun learned this technique, and even Darth Bane tried to use it on his pupil, but she was able to repel his attempt.  
Then Palpatine learned it to switch to cloned body, which aged rapidly, and then he tried to posses the body of baby Anakin Solo, but was stopped when a Jedi got in the way, hold Palpatine’s spirit in himself and died with him.  
There were a few more who used that ability, but that is all in the old EU anyway.

Also there was the Sith Emperor from the online Game The Old Republik, he created a ritual that absorbed all the life energy of an entire planet into himself, making him the most powerful and quasi immortal beieng in the galaxy.
09MurphyM

I like the idea of future star wars movies either exploring different galaxies or taking place outside of the universe that we have seen since the first movie.
Background Pony #3AFE
@09MurphyM  
Or taking time to explore its own universe like what the Clone Wars did. We got to see other worlds, other people, etc etc.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@TheSupremePatriarch  
I’m sure that will happen after the last of the main movies, since they rather not have the ending to them spoiled by talking about events that take place afterwards. I guess one good thing about them making a movie every other year is that we get to that point sooner.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide