Sonic Discussion

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
They did this with Robotnik’s “Who the hell do you think you are?” and Tom’s “I’m the donut lord you son of a-” lines in the first movie, too.
Guess they had to remind viewers they’re a children’s network.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@northern haste
Damn, they didn’t even try to get clever with it. They just straight up muted out entire lines.
Where’s the dumb as fuck replacement line? Where’s the sound-alike who not only sounds nothing like the original actor, but also has a wildly different mic quality? I DEMAND QUALITY!
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
The Sonic movies are a good example of the PG rating actually meaning something given their use of profanity. Profanity is something you never hear of in Sonic media outside of Shadow the Hedgehog (which has a T rating, fittingly) and Sonic X unaltered.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Knuckles was fine
wade does get too much Focus and probably should have just been a movie
although wade’s dream with Pachacamac’s ghost was awesome
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@SleepySteve
Nah, the best part about that one is that they go through the effort of having Samuel L. Jackson do an entirely different take on the line for the TV broadcast, and they still dubbed over the window bit.
Don’t really know how they missed that part, but ok then…
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I don’t understand people who are giving ChaosX shit for remaking Sonic 06. It’s not polishing a turd he’s doing, it’s more like he’s taking a shattered diamond and fixing the pieces back together. Sonic 06 honestly had a very solid foundation. It just needed a lot more time in the oven and Sega shouldn’t have split the team. And yuji naka should have stuck. Though we all know what’s happened with him these days….
Background Pony #B3DE
@Mikey
Watching J Reviews video on Sonic 06 really gave an insight of what could have been.
Shadow the Hedgehog had a bad foundation same with Lost World but 06 had something really good going for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide