Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I got the Rotom Bike Water Mode upgrade now. Now I’ve got so much more open to me, especially within the Wild Area.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Question. If a Pokemon levels up enough from a PokeJob to reach the level they’d evolve at, do they evolve?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Okay, that’s actually kind of sweet how Team Yell just wants to help out Marnie, who’s actually Piers’s little sister.
09MurphyM

It’s interesting how the Galar league takes some cues from the anime by having you face all of your rivals instead of there being an elite 4 group.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

Yeah, they’re not even really evil, just obnoxious. …Which is why I find it really annoying that Bulbapedia and several other sites still designates them as a “villainous team”.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Encountered a Gigantamax Drednaw and Gigantamax Sandaconda earlier… And failed to catch either of them. It took me 4 tries to even defeat the Gigantamax Drednaw too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide