Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Okay, NOW I feel bad for Bede. …He’s still a douche though. (Just got to the part where he tries to destroy the mural in Stow-on-side.)
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Did a BUNCH of Max Raid Battles earlier. I even managed to catch a Gigantamax Snorlax (which you can only even find from special events by selecting “Wild Area News”). And there’s a New Year’s event going on right now with Dynamax Magikarp, which sounds silly at first, but you actually get lots of Nuggets and Big Nuggets from them.

…Wait… does that mean the Magikarp Salesman was telling the truth all along?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, I’m actually doing something in Sword that I’ve never done in any Pokemon game before and having a rotating team.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Shepherd

Pokédex Entry (Sword): They do not know fear and subsist solely on victory. One such Falinks was tasked with defending Galar from certain doom long ago; the only proof of that battle was a crater that is now an ocean.

Pokédex Entry (Shield): The veteran issues cunning orders beneath a burning flag of Gigantamax energy to the fortress of troopers it rides. No attack exists that can make it past their combined defense.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Did they nerf Quick Balls in Sword & Shield? Because I swear they’re a lot less effective than they used to be. Or maybe I’m just having bad luck today.

Seriously though, I bought 100 Quick Balls (not hyperbole) from a Watt Trader earlier today… and only TWO of them have successfully caught something since I bought them. And one of those was a critical capture.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
…Did they nerf Quick Balls in Sword & Shield? Because I swear they’re a lot less effective than they used to be. Or maybe I’m just having bad luck today.
Seriously though, I bought 100 Quick Balls (not hyperbole) from a Watt Trader earlier today… and only TWO of them have successfully caught something since I bought them. And one of those was a critical capture.

Did you use them on the VERY first turn?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide