Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario  
Of course I have. But why would someone nuke their save file to try again for that legendary when Nature Mints exist?

@Hali the Emoji girl  
Understandable. Blame The Pokémon Company for their imaginary phobia of losing money if a new game isn’t out by the time the current anime season has ended. Still, good to hear that you’re having fun and if you’d like to trade sometime just let me know.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Latecomer

Well, I imagine Growlithe’s would make for great service dogs for that, and it’s possible that Psychic types could let you “see” through some kind of mental-link.

@LightningBolt

Just go play some other RPG games, that’s what I did, and I was thoroughly blown away, go try Persona or the Trails games, they blow Pokemon out of the water in so many different ways.

Hell the “Tales Of” series is pretty good too
09MurphyM

One of the things that I enjoy about Pokemon adventures is how it is faithful to the plot of the games but still tries to do its own thing. For example, Silver has actual motivations for his behavior instead of acting like a jerk for the heck of it.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@LightningBolt

Persona does sort of have that though with the actual Persona’s themselves, They have their own set of levels independent of the main character, and their own move sets, and they have a fusion system similar to the Dragon Quest monster games as well.

Actually I think all of these things hold true for the shin megami tensei games.
Rabidcabbit
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@LightningBolt

The persona even have their own types, strengths and weaknesses and their own stats separate form the player character.

They might not technically be “Monster raising” games, but they’re pretty damn close.

I really don’t think you’d be disappointed if you gave them a try
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide