Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Why does every Max Raid Battle that I want to attend always have those goddamn link codes?! Its like they’re deliberately trying to fuck with me!

In other news, I just finished the Diglett Hunting side quest on the Isle of Armor. I’m probably the only person on this thread who has accomplished it.

Also, I’ve acquired another legendary through a Surprise Trade. This time a Tornadus.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Any Pony  
I actually got a shiny Regieleki way under odds. I didn’t count the resets but it was “only” something like two and a half to three hours, which, in terms of shiny hunting isn’t bad at all.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dirty Bit  
I have no idea why some people would want to make Reddit threads or Discord shoutouts to raids that could potentially end up with someone failing to catch the Pokémon in the end.

@Sparx  
No, but it is like setting up an online lobby room for trading or battling.

Four players battle a huge Pokémon together. Once its HP is depleted, every player has the option to catch a copy of the Pokémon. Even though it shows just you catching it, every player can do so.

@pixel  
Awesome. Gonna raise that Alolan Diglett?

@pixel  
Awesome work. Even though it was a traded Pokémon I still can’t believe I got a shiny Regidrago.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Today is the six year anniversary of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the eighteen year anniversary of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. I consider Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire to be my favorite Hoenn game and it’s my second favorite Pokémon game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide