Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Latecomer

@Background Pony #D7C7  
Are they just a kind of animal? As intelligent as humans? Do they have their own “societies” as we understand them? Of course, the answer likely differs between different sorts of Pokemon - but humans seem to treat them mostly the same.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Latecomer

I mean, even Pikachu seems to be just as intelligent as the humans in the anime, so completely in the anime, and I’d say they still seem pretty damn smart in the games, but maybe not to the same level as in the anime.
Background Pony #D7C7
Now I’m just grinding to get all of my available Ash-Hat Pikachu as high a level as I can.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Meanlucario

Yes, Pikachu talks to Ash, but that might’ve just been Ash hearing things since he was half dead at that point

I’m also pretty sure Zoroark speaks to you in black and white, in the Lostlorn Forest there’s a Zoroark that pretends to be a human woman living in a trailer, she warns you away or something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide