[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@PonyPon  
$50 on this is like the egg girl in monster girl quest.

The reason why I say this is that almost without fail every time someone draws monster girls that are literally eggs what tends to happen is you bang them then you get transformed into a monster girl somehow.
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
@uc9  
“PUT ME DOWN! I AM A HARBINGER OF DEATH! YOUR SOUL WILL WANDER IN LIMBO FOR ALL TIME!”

Please let me down, I can’t do anything like this.
Background Pony #2474
Finally got myself to play catch up with this anime. (Right when it finished too)

It was a pretty good anime.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i actually read part though the manga for daily life with monster girl i think i left off some wear around the time introed a dragon lady i think

i actually think the concept of daily life with monster girl to be kind of fascinating if done in a more serious show
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@PonyPon  
I dunno, man. I’m just saying. It still looks human-ish. I’ve seen the discussion pop up in the Site and Policy forum. They don’t want to take any chances with that. Maybe just turn it into a regular link, like this or something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide