Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
That’s the beauty in something being “non-canon.” They can do anything.

I’m glad to see most of the N64 levels are returning, but frankly, I liked the larger Sector Z Great Fox stage, better then Melee’s Cornaria stage which has been in almost every SSB game sense. I also liked how the Arwings flew lower in it, providing temporary platforms, and actual hazards. (In the Melee stage they flew so high, they weren’t effective as either.)

I like seeing the Melee Venom stage back though.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Beau Skunky  
Am I seriously the only guy here who plays Smash Bros. just to unlock all characters, stages (except for Ultimate as they’re all available at the start) and take lots of silly pictures, and don’t care for tournaments?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Minshi Woods  
You’re not the only one, believe me. I’m more of a casual fan myself.

I kinda wish they would improve the online system, so you’re not always paired with people insanely good at the game. I’m not a terrible fighter, but I’m amazed those people don’t break their controllers, they’re so fast.

I also kinda wish they’d improve computer players a bit. Some grab items ridiculously fast in past games, something that always bugged me. I kinda miss the N64 dumber A.I.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Beau Skunky  
I wish they’d let me participate, period. When I played Smash 4 a few years ago, I couldn’t get online AT ALL. I could download DLC and updates and get on the eShop just fine, but connecting with other players? Nothing but errors.

Then again, when I did play Brawl online, I could only win once out of every 10 matches. Especially since most of the time, people would always pick Temple or New Pork City and constantly run from me.

Oh, and I always played with CPUs at level 1. #NoRegrets
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I bet if trophies return, Waluigi’s description will include a little jab at the people who wanted him playable.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I want to see Bowser, Ridley, King K. Rool, Dark Samus, Ganondorf, Wolf, Wario…and Pichu…together.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Now Sheik joins the battle wearing the Sheikah costume from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Keep the pressure on your opponent by using his speedy dash to quickly close in on (or get away from) your opponent!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide