Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
@Dr_Osaka  
I do wonder if that’s why Sega wouldn’t let them recolor Sonic much in SSB… Ironically, Sega recolored Sonic a few times themselves like in “Sonic Colors.”

@09MurphyM  
On the subject of F-Zero, they don’t even have any music tracks from GP-Legends.

Sense that one was a tie-in for the (short lived) anime, Nintendo hardly ever regards that one.  
There was oddly a Japan-only GBA sequel “GP Climax,” as well.

“GP Legend” was a pretty good F-Zero game though, but unlike most entries it was surprisingly easier, and probably a good game for newbies or beginners to pick up,

@09MurphyM  
@Beau Skunky
I think Miyomoto’s stance is that he wants to bring it back but can’t think of ways to make it better.

Understandable, but doesn’t stop him from making NewSMB games, and such despte them not being too different from the previous ones.  
(Not bashing NewSMB, as honestly I still enjoy those regardless, and I think they get some unfair hate. The “Mario Maker” series seems to of quelled the NewSMB hate a bit though.)
Background Pony #2E76
I learned that Nintendo tried to stop Red Bull, ESL and Twitch from supporting competitive Melee.

Why would they go to the trouble of trying to kill support for the competitive scene of a game they don’t even sell anymore?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
True… Not to mention, some are bashing Nintendo over a recent hacking of Nintendo Accounts, but the similar Sony leaking incident from years ago was way way worse, and way more of their accounts got leaked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide