Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Geeze, even Castlevania (a series with 2 SSB fighters) only got 30.

As much as I like SNK’s music, 50 is kinda alot for one DLC fighter.

Heck, ROB still doesn’t even have a home stage. (A “Gyromite” stage would be cool.)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, it was lucky that Dragon Quest’s music selection got to be orchestrated, because the composer for that series rather infamously hates orchestrated music. …He’s also infamous for a few other things, but that’s not relevant to the topic of this thread and is a whole can of worms that I’d rather not get into.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I agree, I do like the selection of songs we got like Emerald Hill Zone, Scrap Brain Zone which was really surprising to see, that kickass Angel Island Zone remix, the Sonic R theme, City Escape, Sonic Heroes, Seven Rings in Hand, Reach for the Stars and even the Studiopolis Zone which was really cool. But I feel like they needed more of the instrumental songs played from actual stages and not just lyrical songs all the time, especially ones I’m not fond of like Live and Learn and Fist Bump.  
Also came up with some more songs I’d want in the game.  
Fighters Theme  
South Island  
Flying Carpet  
Can You Feel the Sunshine  
Door to Summer  
Sonic 3 Mega D  
Back 2 Back  
Ska Cha Cha  
Flying Battery Zone
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
I’m not really sure why Final Fantasy got so little in the games; 2 tracks, 2 spirits and no assist trophies. I can only assume the creater maybe didn’t alow them to use anything other then Cloud and Midgar which given the popularity of FFVII probably was a tall order just to get into the games.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@igotnopicks  
Who even are the protagonists of each game? I know Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus, Vaan, Lightning, Benjamin, and Layle, and that’s it…

@Dr_Osaka  
Square is notoriously stingy and protective. Look at how many of their IPs are on KHInsider’s blacklist (It would be easier to list what’s not: Bravely Default, and I’m pretty sure Deus Ex, Live-a-Live and Mana are Square IPs…)
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Wiimeiser

Understandable, if you played through it all. I like how it was the first FF game to have a wide selection of characters with their own story to tell
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
I always assumed it was Terra, (the first character you play as) but that’s debatable as the game doesn’t always focus on her, and at times characters get separated, and get their own side story paths, and such.

I noticed alot of RPGs or Adventure games tend to always change the entire cast, or setting every game. Even Zelda, the RPG Mario games, and the EarthBound series are guilty of that.

That said, I wonder if we’ll ever see Ninten from “EarthBound Beginnings” (formally known as “EarthBound Zero”) in SSB as an echo, or alternative costume for Ness.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks
@Dr_Osaka
Square is notoriously stingy and protective.

I bet those bastards are knocking at Sakurai’s door complaining that they want Cloud out of the game despite the “Everyone is Here” message SSBU is going for because they’re not getting 100% of the profits.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I remember Sakurai said that in regards to getting every character back, including the third-party ones, “It almost didn’t happen.”  
Implying he had trouble getting the rights for some characters.

Thank God SSBU is a huge success to pay for all that licensing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide