Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #7C4D
i.pinimg.com/736x/32/cf/b4/32cfb457b2641e2f677296349e2b5c06–awkward-zombie-metroid.jpg

You know, after seeing K. Roll chilling out with the Kongs in the Bnajo-Kazooie trailer, this comic kinda makes more sense (althought Ridley eventually got in, I do wonder how did they let pass the fact that Ridley murdered Samus’ parents. Lol). XD
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #7D1F

FYI: Put an exclamation mark (!) immediately before and after a .jpg to embed it.

Observe!

!pinimg.com/736x/32/cf/b4/32cfb457b2641e2f677296349e2b5c06—awkward-zombie-metroid.jpg!

Whoops, hold on a moment while i fix this…

Alright, so the URL leads nowhere.

This is the image they were trying to post, I think.

full
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Here’s an odd question I have for Fire Emblem fans here. I’m training my new Amiibos by starting them off with inheriting Spirits that are closely related to the fighters. For example, I gave Bowser Dry Bowser, I gave Snake Big Boss, and I gave Pikachu the Legendary Birds. So what would be the perfect Primary Spirit for Chrom to inhert? Are there anyone from Awakening that would fit with Chrom or should I just go with a powerful unrelated Fire Emblem spirit? I also do the same with assigning Support Spirit abilities for each Amiibo as well.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@igotnopicks  
Not someone from his game of origin? I looked at the Smash Bros Spirit Descriptions site for Primary Spirits related to Fire Emblem: Awakening and the closest match I found is this lady named Cordelia. But if my Chrom using the Spirit of another big name character from his series is much more fitting, then I’ll go with that.  
For the time being, I can’t have my Chrom inherit my Cordelia spirit because I only have one of her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide