Super Smash Bros General Thread

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Prince Areo  
My first introduction to Bonk was Super Bonk on a 7 hour flight . I love the Blue Sky theme.

Also I wish there was more artwork of  
Psudo Za(rawr ;p)
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
If not Geno, give us Heavy from TF2

Joker’s and Bayonetta’s guns are in under the flimsy excuse of “magic”. Heavy doesn’t even have that, and you can’t have Heavy without his Sasha.
Background Pony #40E6
Even though Kirby was the one to survive in “World of Light”, I made sure Sonic was the one to kill Galeem and Dharkon.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
The Cuphead spirit battles are pretty cool, I like Mewtwo using death’s scythe as the Devil. I don’t fully understand Cuphead’s match with the 3 giant Peaches; are they suppose to be like Hilda Berg, Baroness Von Bon Bon and Sally Stageplay?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide