Legend of Zelda Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Remember when the US manual for A Link to the Past said that Ganondorf’s full name was Ganondorf Dragmire, and then this was never mentioned again in any future games (it’s not even in the Japanese manual for the game either, the translators just made it up)?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Actually, apparently according to DYKGaming they recently confirmed in an official Japanese book, or something it is indeed Ganon’s official full name.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Beau Skunky  
Did I miss a DYKGaming thing, becuse I never saw that.,

But Dragmire did get added on the offical English official Zelda website and at some point showed up for a German thing.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

The official English Zelda.com makes a lot of very questionable statements though, like claiming there’s only one Link and that the Haunted Wasteland eventually became the Desert of Mystery.

So they’re not the best source for information about what’s canon or not.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Fridge horror: Breath of the Wild does not have Rupees appear in grass or pots. …So what happened to the Minish, then?
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)

I want coffiee
And in the future of Breath of the wild, we will have a race that was somehow a result of Hylian, Gerudo, Goron, Zora and Rito crossbreeding all with son as part of there names.

If the games had Mogmas would be need to find Obsidison?
Background Pony #6A92
All I need to get is the Revali amiibo and I’ll have all four Champions. Maybe I will by the end of the year, maybe I won’t.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)

I want coffiee
Okay it bugs me that we got. Frie, Water, Air and then Earth and Electricity. We should have had five beats. You know what I’m thinking?

full
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Don’t forget the minigame in the Hidden Village where you befriend all the kitties there as Wolf Link, and it plays the same Spaghetti Western-style music that played when you were taking out the Bulblins in the area.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Yeah, sniping things in TP was always incredibly fun, if nothing else the wii’s controls were great for that kind of thing, I think TP Link might still be my favorite Link because of how animal orientated he was.

@Background Pony #8AA7

Well, considering the opening of Twilight Princess and how this link is the descendant of the hero of time, and how he’s a rancher of sorts it would seem likely that the Hero of time probably got with Malon some time after MM
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Littlecabbit  
Only him being a rancher isn’t said to be because of his family, we know he was raised as one but it seems like he has no family around, it was Rusl that showed him how to be a rancher.  
So that doesn’t mean the Hero of Time got with Malon because that Link is a rancher.  
He may have but they never made that the connection.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide