Fetishes [NSFW]

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I remember making a dedicated thread on this site for the tail fetish a few years ago. I never got any replies. :(

That said, here are some sexy Animal Crossing pics with some tail fetish focus.  
full  
full  
One of my neighbors on my island. I like to imagine the pic of her she sent me is this.  
full  
Such a soft tail :3  
full  
I dunno why but I find watersports pics like these to be adorable.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post since this is venting and that would go for the vent thread but regardless, I hate how there is so little interest in people not willing to try out the tail fetish I pitch to them unless money is involved. I don’t care if I sound like a spoiled bratty child but I already have enough things that need my attention to focus on drawing my own. I’ve already told some artists I’ve followed and I just want to yell “WHAT’S THE HOLDUP?!” but I don’t want to get banned from their pages. :(  
Seriously, I know the fart and scat fetishes are very taboo and niche but a body part fetish that involves some bondage is more obscure? Come the fuck on internet!
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@yelling_into_the_void  
Did you post this collage for me? Because the tails of bunny girls are one of my favorites! And we have a nice collection of bunny tails here. :3 I wish I can squeeze them all. Part of me thinks I should critque all of the girls here.  
I’ve never seen the bunny girl from OK KO before. I know that show has other furry girls. Also is that Fran from Final Fantasy 12 under Bunnie Rabbot?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide