Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

You laugh, you lose.

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

will return
@AaronMk  
It seems people will be people no matter where they are or where they’re from. It reminds me of footage from Israel where you can hear gunfire in the distance, and there’s some little kids playfully pointing their fingers making gun sound effects. It’s funny in a real heartbreaking kind of way.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@AaronMk  
Mind as well make their movement as cute as possible.  
Also, second picture, Makarov PM pistol. A former Soviet service pistol. Still in use in Russia.  
And a Beretta 1951, popular and widely used pistol in the Middle East.

Hey, they’re human beings too.
AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sky funeral
@DanielTepesKraus

I guess this is also an effect of ISIS/ISIL being incredibly active on the Twitter-sphere and social network in general. They’ve attracted those kinds of kids that make them just more public, and oddly human; or more-so than what other groups or other governments would like them to be.

They’re not just some faceless men running around with Kalashnikovs blowing up everything they want. They’re people with food tastes and pet tastes.
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Senior Moderator
Caw
This is why everyone needs a tinfoil hat. That pole is a high-powered transmitter for the magnetic fields which attempt to control our brains!  
full
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Senior Moderator
Caw
@Background Pony #467A

No, unless they were designed to collect and receive electromagnetic waves. As long as the metal remained in a bowl shape around the head, it would reflect most electromagnetic waves, depending on the proximity and intensity of the source of the electromagnetic waves, and the thickness of the metal.

Metal also reflects cats.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Equestrian Stories 2024

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide