You laugh, you lose.

XxMobianEquinexX
Duck - Quacking in circles
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

After having my penis pothole hammered, he then proceeded to plow my Mavis Fritter. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his long-dong silver plunged deeper into my poo pipe. Some girls are happy just to tune the tuna when they’re alone, but I can’t get off without having an egg timer in my stench trench and an egg timer up my balloon knot. Inserting a lightbulb into my stench trench got me surging shrimp sap faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. There was magician’s wax leaking from his skin flute and I was wetter than an otter’s pocket. We were ready for more.
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

full

For those of you interested in this slice of murca, google four horsemen screaming eagle. The four horsemen are an indie toy manufacturer and pretty much everything they make kicks ass.
XxMobianEquinexX
Duck - Quacking in circles
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@ParagonCommander  
The pounding makes me spray my minge monsoon all over his stilton spear. Inserting a squash into my chlamydia canal got me flowing shrimp sap faster than snot off a whip. Hours of pounding like this would leave any girl’s roast beef platter looking like the south end of a badger going north, and I was no different! By now, my ladytown was leaking like a slavering dog. Some girls are happy just to fluff the muff when they’re alone, but I can’t get off without having a 9-iron in my fuck gutter and my fist up my balloon knot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide