Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Wanna know why I want to be an anonymous “Assassin Rider” these days?
To kill all these power tripping gangsters who likes to destroy properties and kill innocent beings for their fun.
Perform a drive by assassination on them with a full auto pistol and high caliber pistol while riding a dirtbike and wearing an armored suit and helmet to conceal my identity.
midob

E9th, C6
Turns out central heating zone valves, can’t handle 6A:

I couldn’t find a datasheet for it prior to this, autopsy reveals that the micro switch is rated at 2A 🤷
Lesson learned, if in doubt use a relay or contactor.

@Lord WyrmSpawN
Try hot towels, opens up your pores.
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
eBay has become a wank platform, I hate it when they allow sellers to spam the same listing like a 100 times, and fuck those listings where you click on the item and the price is higher than advertised. It’s a shit platform for sellers too, I had a guy purchase something from me and he wanted to return it because he changed his mind; despite my no returns policy (unless faulty) eBay ruled a case in his favour; a waste of my time and I had to pay shipping fees.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@midob
>Having a “no returns” policy on eBay, unless under certain circumstances.
>Customer returns an item anyway.
I’ve had that happen a few times with some Blu-ray players and home theater receivers. It’s even worse when eBay rules in favor of the customer EVERY SINGLE TIME. They’re like the store managers who side with the customer on every dispute (thus, albiet inadvertently, creating Karens.)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
TIL that my mother can’t handle dark subjedct matter without grandstanding on who deserves to be punished and not even hearing the rest of the song.
Dark lyrics/context + ‘Twee’ tune = making light of subject matter.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I have a special hatred toward litter bugs.
Watched a guy throw an entire McDonald’s bag out of his car the other day and the little goblin voice in my head said “ram his car”.
I didn’t, but part of me wanted to.
midob

E9th, C6
@Zincy
I used to work in a store that sold car accessories, we sold car trash cans (small trash can that fits in the footwell), I walked to my car after work to find that someone had discarded the packaging for a car trash can in the parking lot, how ironic.
People are strange.
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Drink plenty, (water that is 😉)

Hottest day of the year today 22C/72F, lovely 😎
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Passing drivers keep throwing litter into the culvert in my front yard.
If I catch them in the act I’m going to toss it back at their car next time they pass.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I am so sick and tired of living, driving and working in Utah County, Utah. We have all the problems of a major metro area, but very few truly worthwhile amenities (most of those are in Salt Lake City.)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Fucking sweating my ass off in this 90 degree weather. It’s not even summer yet and already it feels like summer, fucking global warming.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide