Vent thread

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@CaptainXtra
Considering after WWII we ended up starting an arms race involving literal world-ending weaponry that a) can be triggered at the will of a single person, and b) somehow still exist in 2022, I’d say humanity has gotten even worse since the end of WWII.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Went to my McDonald’s to get some food before I clock in, and there was an old lady giving the business to the employees because they got her order wrong. When a manager came in to resolve the issue, she was like “Well, consider this place one of those where I’m never coming back again”. Geez lady, why the entitlement? At least you got some food and they tried to rectify it.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Goku Black
Me too. My father’s family tree tends to have tense arguments with their wives that leads to family implosions.
Me and my younger brother stopped dad from committing suicide several times from his turmoil with mom for several months on 2017.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

It’s this thing I’ve been doing for a few years…
Kinda hard to explain so I’ll do it the best I can
It’s this challenge I’ve been doing since 2016. If in a contest something/someone doesn’t win I have to hate something I once liked.
Recently there was this episode in a show that I watch. Not gonna mention what it is since it’s not important. So, one of the episodes involved a contest, that included my favourite character in that contest.
So I kinda felt stressed out because if they didn’t win then I’d have to hate them. That’s what happened. It’s kinda painful. I don’t wanna hate them, I miss them so much! But rules are rules
I’ve been debating if I should stop this, change it or keep going
Goodbyes can be a good thing and pain doesn’t last forever.
So anyway, basically I’m cheating in this challenge too.
I still watch Steven Universe, for example, even tho I’m not supposed to due to the challenge.
I had to force myself to hate many things, like cupcakes (which I still eat) burrito, pies… I really felt upset a few nights ago when we had to have something for dinner. But due to this is meant I had to miss out. But I rebelled and had it anyway
Sorry for the long explanation but, I can answer some questions if you’d like. I’d rather continue this in private messages, however
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Not sure if this is appropriate for happy venting but I had a good dream that I stabbed Conor McGregor in the stomach with a kitchen knife in a street fight after he talked shit about my life, my passion, and my family.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
Don’t tell me I fucking lost my umbrella.
How?! Just how?! I never get that thing out unless it’s raining, and it hasn’t been raining recently.
Wtf, do I have a hammerspace inside my bag?!
Fuck this, first my glasses and now my umbrella. I’m just gonna kill myself I swear.
I’m probably the most paranoid about stuff being in my bag as it is supposed to be, yet this happens to me almost always. Kill me please, do it. Now.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Have you ever just woken up all of a sudden in the middle of the night or the crack of dawn and then you can’t go back to sleep? It’s why I’m here at like 7 in the morning when I should be asleep, been awake for like more than a hour.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Every day I dread that as 2026 approaches FIFA is gonna turn this city into a military dictatorship and jail like 80% of the Black population just to keep the streets “clean”.
That may seem like exaggeration but only if you aren’t aware of FIFA’s laundry list of atrocities.
Posted Report
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Happy halloween everyone <3 I’m doing the same thing I do every day, drinking and eating beans and rice.
No vent besides the fact I have to work at my desk today, which is probably fine.
I don’t hang out with moms BF on halloween.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide