Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If I had that same old emotions where I’d actually cry for something bad that’s happened to me like, …a close person or a companion/pet has died or gone missing, I’d cry. But I can’t anymore because my manly pride would be ashamed of myself if I cry or I have gone numb to feel bad about it.
Posted Report
SkyFan901
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

FNFL should come back
My family yelling at me for just trying to help. They’re just like, “yOu’Re NoT sUpPoSeD tO dO iT lIkE tHaT!1!1!” And I’m just like, “I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT ON THIS??!?!”
Also, people randomly judging me for thinking certain things are funny. They just think that stuff died at least 2 years ago, but I don’t even care about them.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I hate any form of cushy footwear nearly fell over on my ass bent my freakin’ ankle go live in a nuthouse if you enjoy padding so much
Was doing fine at work until rain came in and ruined everything. My shoes are soaking wet, I can’t keep the hood of my rain coat up for the life of me and I’m pretty sure I already doomed myself for a cold. Only an hour and a half left to my shift and already I want to go home, my day is fucking ruined.
You seriously haven’t invested in waterproof clothing?
They make boots, khakis, all sorts of things to keep you dry.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E42B
@SkyFan901
It sucks when your help isn’t even noticed or taken into account, as one of my favorite songs says:
Sometimes I try to do things
And it just doesn’t work out the way I want it to
And I get real frustrated
And like, I try hard to do it
And I like, take my time
But it just doesn’t work out the way I want it to
It’s like I concentrate on it real hard
But it just doesn’t work out
And everything I do and everything I try
It never turns out
It’s like I need time to figure these things out
And I would also add:
I’ll figure it out myself!
And they just keep bugging me
They just keep bugging me
And it builds up inside
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@kleptomage
Well i just came from one, thought they gave me a single garlic when i asked for a double, they revealed they were actually so thin, I thought they were a single patty, and a stupidly thin one at that.
Posted Report
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

~Wants to squish yo bed~
I’ve propped my self-esteem up as best as I can throughout life…
I’ve been doing the best I could to be the mature & peaceful being I wish to be.
For almost 35 years now the world has fond it amusing to keep kicking me down… I dunno why, I guess there are souls out there who feel better hurting someone true & honest, safe in knowing I won’t bite back…
I’m not giving up or taking my life tonight, or any other night for that matter.
I’m just voicing I’ve taken all the hurt I’m willing to absorb anymore.
Society hurts too much.
I don’t fit in.
I don’t belong.
I don’t know where I’m going.
I choose not to do this anymore.
I’m sorry
Posted Report
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
@Autumn_Rosewood
Choose not to use the site?
And I’m sorry you feel such terrible pain. I definitely feel some shade of this for a large majority of days.. I can’t truly understand your personal pain, only an approximation, and I know that in itself can feel isolating. It’s commendable you were brave enough to say all of this out loud though (or in text form I suppose).
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m currently going through my own moments of feeling like why do I even bother with anything these days.
Is this what I get for mostly being upbeat and oblivious for so many years?
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
2 Days later and JDF’s passing still doesn’t feel real. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way about a celebrity death, especially at such a young age and of such horrible circumstances, but it really feels like a part of me died with him. Before MLP, before Transformers, before Megaman, before DBZ, before Nintendo, before MGS, before Wrestling, before Star Wars, before everything, it was Power Rangers. It was my favorite thing ever, my earliest memories were of Power Rangers, watching it every day, my room was decked out in a PR theme, going to the local McDonalds to take pictures with the people dressed as the Rangers for the upcoming movie, watching that movie. While my favorite Ranger was Billy, Tommy really embodied everything the franchise was about, he was the coolest, he was the one everyone wanted to be. He really was the face of the franchise
Everyone knew how much it meant to me that as soon as the news broke my sister wanted to talk about, my mom wanted to talk to me about it. I had the privilege of meeting him at LA Comic Con and despite the circumstances(with the pandemic and all) it was still a wonderful experience, at some point within the month I really want to get that picture I took with him printed.
I really hope he’s found peace. May the Power protect you
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve only got into Jason David Frank’s Combat Sports stats …HOLY SHIT his records are beastly. Undefeated 4 amateur and 1 pro MMA fights, he finished his opponents in just the 1st fucking rounds.
If he pursued this career instead of acting, he woulda been a great MMA fighter and potentially a champ.
So sad he died… of suicide.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide