Vent thread

Amana09
Artist -

@Mikey

I liked the old 4chan vs. the new shit. Back then, they were assholes who knew they were assholes being assholes to other assholes just for the sake of being assholes. You could laugh at their shenanigans. Anymore, it feels like they’re consumed with the current movements and bullshit surrounding the internet. Of course, I hate social media in general. I used to frequent the imgur website for shits and giggles. Things were loose, felt fun, you’d get laughed at or laugh at other people. Now each new idiot on there has a corncob shoved so far up their butt not even Saitama could remove it. The littlest thing offends people, report it, get the mods on their side, and get you a strike/warning/whatever.

Each day, I keep wondering if humanity closer to extinction through our own idiotic idiosyncrasies and moral stupidity, or if some great entity has about had it with our BS. Either way, as a misanthrope, I can’t wait.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
What ever happened to 8chan?

like back when people still gave a sit about GamerGate, I know 8chan was made because the guy who owns 4chan was Pro-GG and someone made 8chan to allow more freedom, mass migration happened, but I don’t know if 8chan is still a thing or not.
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
While we’re on the subject of 4chan, I think that YouTube is the worst when it comes to assholes who have an ego the size of the Big Bang and whom inironically use terms/phrases that have completely lost all their meaning - because let’s face it, humans have completely butchered the English Language that we’re just begging for extinction or another asteroid!

@Amana09  
Yeah, I can be a callous misanthrope as well.  
Goes without saying, doesn’t it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Pencilfag

I mean, technically, the “big bang” itself was actually very, very small. Given that it started out as an infinitely small, infinitely dense point.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Well, we got our electric storm on schedule, but most of the action happened far away from my city so I feel a bit dissapointed. :V
Starry Mind
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
@Badheart  
Yeah, those things sound quite annoying.  
——  
Question: does anybody here think that this is weird?

I am hesitant to call almost everybody a friend because I do not normally feel like I connect with them. Some people can be nice to talk to, but I rarely feel emotionally close to them. I just have issues bonding with people.

I don’t feel like the people I talk to are friends, and I feel distanced from them.

I like talking to people who are friendly and pleasant, but I have not become close to one of these people before.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Because I’m moving out of my appartement this weekend, I don’t get much sleep. Working, coming home, packing my stuff, carrying it all down the steps. Four floors. And my broken toe doesn’t make it really easier for me. But I won’t ask for help. I remember the last time I was moving.
Starry Mind
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
@Scrabbleman  
A couple of comments:

I think that drowning seems like a terrible way to die, which I can say because I almost drowned once.

I feel very sorry for the parents, as they not only have to deal with the death of their son, but also the guilt of having the firefighters die.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide