Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Cyborg_pony

Not as bad as the video a friend of mine on Deviantart linked yesterday saying that because of climate change, humanity will be extinct in less than 10 years…

Sometimes it honestly makes me feel embarrassed to call myself a liberal/leftist.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Jarkes

You know, I explained to you yesterday that despite that being overblown, his concern is still very much real, and humanity still very much exists on the razors edge.

Maybe not total extinction, but massive, negative societal changes, food and water shortages, shortages and loss of airable land, rising cancer rates, declining life expectancy, etc.

He’s wrong about the magnitude, but idiots burying their heads in the sand, a la several morons here, are just as bad. Honestly worse. At least the doom and gloom guy is right that damage is being done.

Sure, the train is a half a mile down the track, but it’s better to be aware that it’s coming and get off the track rather than sit there and take the hit. Yea mook.

The environmental damage is very real. And it’s no longer “far away”. We’re experiencing the effects right here, right now.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The problem is that we can’t just instantly stop using fossil fuels and switch to alternative energy sources. We simply don’t have the resources TO completely 100% switch to alternative energy sources. We can certainly minimize the damage short-term while searching for long-term solutions, but the “all or nothing” approach simply doesn’t work. It never does for anything.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Jarkes

Actually, we do have the resources. It’s the cost of transition that’s the problem.

But that’s not the problem anyway, because few people are urging the all or nothing approach.

Instead, people want common sense regulation that will mitigate the damage. Mandatory scrubbers on coal plants, emissions limits on cars, banning fracking near ground water sources, safely disposing of waste, slowly shifting toward renewable energy, and yes scaling back on mining and drilling.

All of these things are fought by evil corporations and the sycophants that vote for their dick-sucking cronies.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Another thing that pisses me off about being born in early October, living in Utah and being raised a Mormon…LDS General Conference, a Mormon event that’s held every six months in Salt Lake City and is broadcast worldwide, apparently. Because my birthday falls so close to one of these, I was denied some awesome birthday parties as a kid. Thanks, life.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Minor rant: I’m getting tired of all of those “Guy is sent to an RPGish world, somehow gains broken cheat skills, becomes broken powerful, build his harem” mangas that have been popping out lately.  
It was funny the first couple of times, but now too many authors jumped the bandwagon of blatant wish fulfillment and the genere is no fun anymore.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Okay, this copyright bullshit really needs to stop. A lot of YouTube channels that specialize in music are having their videos blocked because of “copyright infringement” with the same message saying that it’s from Sony Music, WMG, UMG and all that and it’s pissing me off. This has been happening at an alarming frequency lately and one channel who’s aware of the issue says that any video that has music from select artists are facing copyright strikes for it. Why the music industry and record labels are doing this horseshit and fucking fair use laws in the ass, I will never fucking know, but I think it’s got something to do with Article 11 and 13’s passing in the EU.
Background Pony #A9D7
Kavanaugh’s getting confirmed tomorrow and there’s nothing we can do about it this time, And it’s all your fault Senators Collins, Flake, and Manchin, You had the opportunity to be heroes, But instead you’re villains who don’t care about what the people want, and instead put the big guys above the common citizens  
But congratulations to Murkowski for doing the right thing by saying NO to Kavanaugh, You are a true hero unlike those 3 traitors
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

But he sent a car into space! That’s so totally cool and- I can’t finish that with a straight face.

That whole thing honestly wore out its novelty pretty quickly.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mikey  
In fairness, Musk has done some good. He made a reusable rocket that everyone else thought was impossible and I like his idea of getting rid of the dealership model for automobile purchasing by selling directly to the customer.

It doesn’t change the fact that he’s an arrogant dick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide