Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Jelly-boned entitled bitch at the job thinks i have a nasty attitude because some inane thought from the log of microwaved bologna she’s calling a brain didn’t invoke a stringer reaction from me.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Question stuff and enjoy
@SeraphimDawn

Well you sound a bit on the emotional side there, but yeah maybe it’s wrong to assume GMO is automatically evil. There can certainly be benevolent intent in using science to increase the food supply for a world of over 7 billion. For example stuff like synthetic fertilizers helped improve agricultural output.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@SeraphimDawn  
People are afraid about “chemicals in their food”, which as an intellectual would know that food literally is made of chemical compounds.

I remember how my dad tried to convince me why video games are bad through an “intelligent video”. They guy in it went on about electromagnetic radiation, and how that damages the eyes. It annoyed me so much because the video was wrong on why prolonged use of computers was damaging. Also, me wearing glasses is a genetic issue, not a physical one!
Background Pony #0B80
I have to fight the urge to shitpost about things that aren’t even all that important to me. For the things in my life that actually are important to me, I don’t argue or debate about them because I don’t handle criticism or differing opinions nearly as well as I should :\
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

so the guy who badmouths the pope for all the traffic he caused (technically all the rerouting the then incumbent had to do to ensure his safety) now tells people to be understanding (“think of all the benefits”) now that he’s president and doing the exact same thing (ASEAN summit is in town, special diplomatic lanes has been setup for the incoming delegates).
Ethereal Divide

Magic & art aficionado
Amazing to me how irrational and emotional people get over politics and certain other subjects. I rarely get genuinely angry over it, even with things I strongly dislike or disagree with. And as far as shitposting goes, I’ve never really done it. Its just not something I’ve ever done or picked up on how to do effectively. My personality doesn’t lend to it much, I guess.
Background Pony #4430
Speaking as an artist myself, why are artists such whiny cunts?  
“N-no! Only I can upload this! How dare people want others to enjoy my art!”
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #52C4  
Because they’ve seen the kinds of comments some people leave on art if it violates their “one true waifu” fantasy, and they’re sick of people shitting on art just because of the ship that was commissioned or that they wanted to draw?

… Just guessing … but I think the artist was perfectly clear about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide