Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
There is a funny thing about arsonist.
Anti social people are resistant to almost every form of pain. Except for pain from the cold. This is probably because anti social people are lonely, and lonely people are more likely to freeze to death. Punishing an arson with the cold might be punishing them with one of the only form of pain they can truly appreciate.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24245752/
The thing about the cold is in the abstract of this study about pain tolerance in the anti-social.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I am really sick and tired of my warehouse job in Provo, Utah. There are too many idiots in critical positions at this corporation and my boss is always lecturing me about “TeAmWoRk.” My partner is a huge fucking idiot who only does the bare minimum to get by while I’m busting my ass out here.
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Few weeks ago, I had a chance to see the light of my life for the first time in years. Now due to boarder problems, I won’t be able to visit her anymore. Family members are telling to give up. Even she doesn’t believe we will meet up again.
I am planning on getting as hammered as possible
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

~Wants to squish yo bed~
@DoubleX
Friend,
Nothing on this side of existence is forever
Things will come up in life to challenge us, if your love is true & unconditional, nothing will prevent you from loving one another.
I know all too well how difficult it can be to maintain a romantic connection through words & images alone, love is only truly felt in the arms of another & seen in their eyes in person.
Drink if you need to, but please in moderation my friend, don’t let your pain become your epitaph. <3
There’s always hope for the future, your fears will feed one another & only create more pain, be strong for her, show her you are not dissuaded by this obstacle in life!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I don’t know what an anxiety attack is supposed to be like, but i may have just had one.
And the jerkoffs at the job are not owed my attention when i’m off the clock.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Wifi went out last night while I was voice chatting with someone. I wish we can live in a society where an event like that doesn’t happen
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@Zincy
I’ve heard them telling each other I’m fucked in medical code. I lost a lot of blood getting hit by a truck, and they didn’t have any, so they put a lot of salt water in me and my blood oxygen dropped to 20%, code blue, but i was too messed up on their painkillers to care.
Woke up during the surgery too. I’m resistant to certain drugs, don’t ask. Luckily I didn’t feel crap, just noticed they where using a dewalt drill with a blood suction hose on my leg.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m thankfully far removed from the patient areas, so I am not subject to that.
Instead, I just hear the disembodied voice over the PA indicating someone is dying, or has gotten hurt. And then I see the response teams rush down the halls.
I work at a VA. So the folks here, all of them have suffered in ways most cannot imagin. I’ve seen folks missing limbs, severe burns, and deep scars. Saw a kid once, little younger than me, prosthetics on both legs, and burn scars up one side of his body. And the hidden mental trauma is ever present. Normal looking folks, but deeply scarred. Spoke to someone once that had to runover a kid in Afghanistan. Terrorists would send kids out to stop convoys for ambushes. I can’t imagine what it does to someone to have to run over a kid. I don’t think I’d be able to sleep again.
That’s why the codes rattle me so much. You never know what trauma is on the other side of that call, but you know it’s just adding more pain onto someone already deeply in it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide